2022-2023 University of Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone else from the Seattle cohort waiting to hear back about an application decision post interview? I am assuming no news is still decent news at this point as I saw in previous threads that decisions will go out in Feb

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
2nd SUC just now. Interviewed in November

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got another SUC email for Seattle cohort. Interviewed week of 12/12

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Wonder if they’re actually rejecting a lot of applicants post-II yet, or if they’re just waiting until February to make final decisions ….

Are any of you not receiving any SUC emails? I received only one right after my interview and then nothing since then. I interviewed in November. EDIT: I just got the SUC email 30 seconds later 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Do we know what day in February they're releasing the decisions?

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know how many A's have gone out so far? (for Seattle cohort)

Wonder if they’re actually rejecting a lot of applicants post-II yet, or if they’re just waiting until February to make final decisions ….
It looks like earlier in this thread people unfortunately have been rejected post interview. Its just not clear how many people have been rejected or accepted at this point fort he Seattle cohort.

Does anyone know if there is an accepted students FB page?

Members don't see this ad :)
hiiii,

has anyone figured out a way to speed up/manipulate time so I don't have to go through this slow-motion hell of waiting for a decision?

hoping for a call this week.

thanks in advance

• Care
hiiii,

has anyone figured out a way to speed up/manipulate time so I don't have to go through this slow-motion hell of waiting for a decision?

hoping for a call this week.

thanks in advance
when you figure it out, let me know. the days are so long

Reactions: 1 user
Do OOR applicants usually get out of SUC pool once all interviews are complete? Or do they notify them at about the same rate as the IS/In-Region applicants?

For those who interviewed last week, do you think we can expect A calls (hopefully A calls) today or tomorrow?

For those who interviewed last week, do you think we can expect A calls (hopefully A calls) today or tomorrow?

From this thread it seems like A calls go out Wednesday-Friday

So I’m not holding out hope today - but I’m still staring at my phone lol

• Haha
Again- I personally have no idea, but just from neurotically reading this thread, it seems like calls go out in the early afternoon!
Nah dw that's the only source of solid info rn. Thank you for your service

Hello! Have any MSTP applicants heard anything since being placed on hold pre-II?

well it sounds like we're all in good company - sort of a relief, tbh

maybe tomorrow...

looking at past threads and when calls were made, there are still a couple more hours left in the day for them to call us.. let's see 😅 otherwise, hoping for some news tomorrow

were you all told that you would be hearing back soon? i interviewed back in november and i’m not anticipating hearing anything until February (unless it’s an R…..)

were you all told that you would be hearing back soon? i interviewed back in november and i’m not anticipating hearing anything until February (unless it’s an R…..)

Nah I wasn’t told anything I’m just going based on other ppl hearing within a couple weeks

But yeah I understand a lot of As go out in feb after the final excom meeting

I would just rather get an A right now, pls

looking at past threads and when calls were made, there are still a couple more hours left in the day for them to call us.. let's see otherwise, hoping for some news tomorrow

Yea, I got the call late afternoon closer to 5PM. From what I understand others also got notified around the same time.

They’re all done interviewing for the Seattle cohort, right?

I think there is actually another interview date for 27 January! When I was signing up 20th or 27th of January were the 2 options.

Montana WWAMI acceptances have started going out.
Congrats! Did they all go out today? They said it may span until Sunday but the student panel made it seem like everyone got the call Friday. Obviously it's kinda a wait and see type of deal.

Congrats! Did they all go out today? They said it may span until Sunday but the student panel made it seem like everyone got the call Friday. Obviously it's kinda a wait and see type of deal.
I don’t know. My guess would be no.