2022-2023 University of Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Post interview R šŸ˜¢

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Feels really awful to have gotten rejected a second time (twice in 2022), I'm not feeling very good about the other school I had an interview at. Not sure if I wanna even apply a third time

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
Feels really awful to have gotten rejected a second time (twice in 2022), I'm not feeling very good about the other school I had an interview at. Not sure if I wanna even apply a third time
I'm sorry to hear this. It must have been really hard on you throughout this brutal, expensive, and exhausting process. I saw you over the WSU thread. Are you thinking of sending a LOIntent to them?

Reactions: 1 user
I'm sorry to hear this. It must have been really hard on you throughout this brutal, expensive, and exhausting process. I saw you over the WSU thread. Are you thinking of sending a LOIntent to them?
Thanks, I'm pretty sure they don't accept them :-/

• Sad
Congrats to those who received their Aā€™s, would anyone be down for interview tips/ mock interview?

Reactions: 2 users
For those with Post-II SUCā€™s or Rā€™s how long after your interview did you get the email? Did your portal update to reflect the status? I interviewed on 12/13 and havenā€™t heard anything since. I assumed itā€™s because the holidays, but I donā€™t know for sure. Iā€™m OOR.

For those with Post-II SUCā€™s or Rā€™s how long after your interview did you get the email? Did your portal update to reflect the status? I interviewed on 12/13 and havenā€™t heard anything since. I assumed itā€™s because the holidays, but I donā€™t know for sure. Iā€™m OOR.
i interviewed 12/13 and got an update about a week later, no updated status in the portal

i interviewed 12/13 and got an update about a week later, no updated status in the portal
Okay, I just got my SUC email like an hour after posting. I wish I knew posting a question would've gotten me an email quicker.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the SUR email. There are only two more interview weeks left for the seattle cohort- is this a soft R?

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Just curious: anyone know usually how long it takes to hear back from interviews for the various cohorts? I heard from multiple people it can be really quick, but I just want to know what to expect as my interview is upcoming. Thanks in advance :)

Just curious: anyone know usually how long it takes to hear back from interviews for the various cohorts? I heard from multiple people it can be really quick, but I just want to know what to expect as my interview is upcoming. Thanks in advance :)
Cohort dependent. For Spokane, A calls are (generally) on Friday of the same interview week. For Seattle, A calls are (generally) on Wednesday or Thursday of the following week. SUC and R emails usually come later (1-2 days) after the day of A calls. But I might be wrong so pls feel free to chime in.

Reactions: 5 users
For MSTP applicants -- have any of you sent update letters? Still no II :( and want to update them lol.
I haven't seen an option on the portal or any instructions on their website, so just wondering if emailing the MSTP admissions office is fine?

Congrats to those who received As!! Is there anyone who also havenā€™t heard back after interviewing on 11/29? I received a ā€œcontinued considerationā€ email on 12/8. The wait sucks

Huh, the link in the ā€œstill under reviewā€ email took me to the page with the interview schedule and it just said TRUST/CUSP (I put in for TRUST) will be the week of 1/17.

This link: Admissions Interview | UW Medicine
I don't think they're following this timeline anymore, CUSP interviews were supposed to be the week of 1/17 as well but I'm interviewing on the 27th

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Yes! I'm a CUSP applicant and the only 2 dates available for me was 1/20 and 1/27. Is that the last date?
I was discussing something with admissions and they mentioned that they are interviewing through feb

• Care
Getting ready to go for the next cycle. Would love to go to UW (OOR with significant ties). Anyone know if they offer any help to defer the huge OOR tuition? Appreciate any input!

Has anyone gone through 4 SUC rounds? Praying my booty makes it to February with no post-II R. Still recovering from a tsunami wave of rejections this past December. I went from 0 to 5 rejections in under a week.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Lol Iā€™m just getting round after round of SUR. I long for the shiny SUC on the hill. Iā€™m just hoping they find some leftover interview slots forgotten under the couch. Fingers crossed!

• Care
Are there any reapplicants who got accepted this round that I could message?

Lol Iā€™m just getting round after round of SUR. I long for the shiny SUC on the hill. Iā€™m just hoping they find some leftover interview slots forgotten under the couch. Fingers crossed!
Replying to myself: In state R today. No II. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Another week of anxiety and waiting upon us šŸ™ƒ

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Cohort dependent. For Spokane, A calls are (generally) on Friday of the same interview week. For Seattle, A calls are (generally) on Wednesday or Thursday of the following week. SUC and R emails usually come later (1-2 days) after the day of A calls. But I might be wrong so pls feel free to chime in.

The last interview day was 1/3, hoping for some admission decisions (As only) to come out tmr or Thursday!!!

Any TRSUT applicants get an email about being committed to TRUST? Is this a good sign or do they send it to all TRUST applicants?

has anyone who interviewed for spokane cohort this week heard back yet?

Ahhhh forgot about this today! Time to stare at my phone lol

Lol welcome to the club, Iā€™ve been doing that since 8 AM.

Do you only get notified today if you were accepted? Or do they send out Rejections/Still under considerations too?

Lol welcome to the club, Iā€™ve been doing that since 8 AM.

Do you only get notified today if you were accepted? Or do they send out Rejections/Still under considerations too?
I think it might just be for the acceptance? Not 100% sure!

Any hope for Spokane TRUST applicant who interviewed this week and didnā€™t get a call today? Trying not to feel crushed

• Care
Any hope for Spokane TRUST applicant who interviewed this week and didnā€™t get a call today? Trying not to feel crushed

Honestly the admissions office told me that Monday is when everything is finalized, so no harm in waiting?