2022-2023 University of Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is this going to be the week……
I hope so :) When i interviewed last week they said we should expect to hear back anytime this week or thru the end of feb 💀

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else having anxiety dreams? This wait is torture

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do OOR applicants usually get out of SUC pool once all interviews are complete? Or do they notify them at about the same rate as the IS/In-Region applicants?
I think I remember them saying that OOR applicants wouldn't hear until february

Reactions: 1 user
I wish I could put myself under for the next few weeks so I just wake up to an answer. Like a nice, medically induced nap-coma to skip this entire drawn out process.

Anyway, I’ll discuss this more with my therapist later, but hope you all are well

• Care
  • Haha
Received my 1st SUC email...anyone else hear anything back yet?

Just got a SUC email as well

It’s like they heard I was going down for a nap and wanted to make sure I knew they haven’t made a decision yet lol

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Seems like a good number of other people have gone from SUC to accepted, so I don’t think it’s necessarily bad
That is encouraging, it's like a tentative waitlist/hold 😅

Members don't see this ad :)
That is encouraging, it's like a tentative waitlist/hold

Yeah it reminds me of WSU’s “eligible” status….which I’m also holding onto lol

At least it’s not an R!

• Care
1st SUC here too.... got it in the middle of a work meeting smh 😭 but trying to stay optimistic

• Care
I am a MT resident, got the email yesterday morning and got placed on the alternate list! Very happy with my spot

• Care
Did anyone else not receive any email correspondence today? No SUC?

Did anyone else not receive any email correspondence today? No SUC?
I didn't get an email today and I interviewed back in November. Hoping we all hear good news soon! At least we know that sometime this month we'll know A/R/WL

I didn't get an email today and I interviewed back in November. Hoping we all hear good news soon! At least we know that sometime this month we'll know A/R/WL
+2 regarding not getting an email today, except I interviewed back in October

i feel like those who got an email today interviewed last week? or sometime in Jan, because it is the "considered consideration" email vs the "still under consideration" email? i could be totally wrong!

i feel like those who got an email today interviewed last week? or sometime in Jan, because it is the "considered consideration" email vs the "still under consideration" email? i could be totally wrong!
So continued consideration is only for the first response, then SUC for following ones?

oh yes good catch, I got continued consideration today, interviewed in Jan

I think there might be status update emails sent out today for Seattle Cohort people! Wishing everyone a continued consideration or A!!!!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I feel that everyone who interviewed lately is SUC, did anyone who interviewed in January receive an A yesterday for Seattle?

I feel that everyone who interviewed lately is SUC, did anyone who interviewed in January receive an A yesterday for Seattle?
I was thinking the same thing...maybe the people who interviewed before January will get their SUCs & acceptances later today??

Anxious about hearing back for the ID cohort this week😬
good luck!! did they tell u that u should expect to hear back this week? I was looking through last year's thread and it looks like most people heard back on the following week (week of 2/13)

Did they say how many they interviewed this year for Idaho ?
The numbers on the zoom meeting seemed smaller than expected
which would be good for the rest of us.
Not sure how many they interviewed! I interviewed on Wed 2/1. During the afternoon session, there were 9 total interviewing. I heard there were 9 in the morning session too.
I wonder if they interviewed all week long. I only had Wednesday as an option for interview day

good luck!! did they tell u that u should expect to hear back this week? I was looking through last year's thread and it looks like most people heard back on the following week (week of 2/13)
Thx!! They told us we should hear back by the end of the following week, which would be this week! Are you waiting to hear back from them too?

Not sure how many they interviewed! I interviewed on Wed 2/1. During the afternoon session, there were 9 total interviewing. I heard there were 9 in the morning session too.
I wonder if they interviewed all week long. I only had Wednesday as an option for interview day
I'm from Montana which usually has ~130 applicants and ~70-80 interviews vs Idaho (~180 applications and ~80 interviews). It's been pretty consistent so it would seem weird IMO if there were ~60 interviews. I applied TRUST and those are interviewed in one group- my days were either Monday and Tuesday at first, but I waited a couple weeks to upload my pic (traveling and my pic was on my laptop) so I ended up only being able to choose Tuesday. Maybe others just replied earlier and selected the Thursday date?

I think they probably aim for ~10 each sessions for a total of ~80 interviews M-Th, then have the excom meeting on Friday morning. They sent me an email on Thursday saying it was the last night to pull out of TRUST, so I assumed Friday was the meeting, then I got my A call Friday afternoon.

Maybe they give out A calls to TRUST first? Or the EXCOM meeting was longer for the Idaho pool? Crossing my fingers for you!

Hi, congrats to everyone who has been accepted, and good luck to everyone in the process! Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group that has been made for accepted students?

I'm from Montana which usually has ~130 applicants and ~70-80 interviews vs Idaho (~180 applications and ~80 interviews). It's been pretty consistent so it would seem weird IMO if there were ~60 interviews. I applied TRUST and those are interviewed in one group- my days were either Monday and Tuesday at first, but I waited a couple weeks to upload my pic (traveling and my pic was on my laptop) so I ended up only being able to choose Tuesday. Maybe others just replied earlier and selected the Thursday date?

I think they probably aim for ~10 each sessions for a total of ~80 interviews M-Th, then have the excom meeting on Friday morning. They sent me an email on Thursday saying it was the last night to pull out of TRUST, so I assumed Friday was the meeting, then I got my A call Friday afternoon.

Maybe they give out A calls to TRUST first? Or the EXCOM meeting was longer for the Idaho pool? Crossing my fingers for you!
Idaho had interviews on Friday too so I would guess they’re meeting tomorrow or over the weekend. Maybe a bunch of the interviews were TRUST earlier in the month to reach the 100 they did last year ? There were about 9 on both sessions on Thurs too.

Idaho had interviews on Friday too so I would guess they’re meeting tomorrow or over the weekend. Maybe a bunch of the interviews were TRUST earlier in the month to reach the 100 they did last year ? There were about 9 on both sessions on Thurs too.
Ah yes, I had 80 in my head for some reason but they did interview 100. That includes TRUST. I would think with <100 interviews, they would still do them in one week? If they did Friday too that makes sense to me.

Perhaps it’s a little under 100 this year too- maybe like 90-95? If so, that’s good news! Hopefully phone calls start Monday afternoon or Tuesday (idk how long they’ll discuss).

Hi, congrats to everyone who has been accepted, and good luck to everyone in the process! Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group that has been made for accepted students?
Not to my knowledge.

Facebook page for Spokane students:

Has anyone heard anything recently?
Nothing so far. My last 'still under consideration' for the UW cohort was last month....lol....hoping that it is good news at least

Reactions: 2 users
Haven’t heard anything since my SUC last month. Would be great to have news this week but I’m not anticipating anything until the end of this month

Reactions: 3 users