2022-2023 Weill Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is all fine and dandy, but they did say in response to an email that decisions will come out in March...

Members don't see this ad :)
This is all fine and dandy, but they did say in response to an email that decisions will come out in March...
nah you're right. also portal says march. but we can hope, right? šŸ„²

Reactions: 1 user
this is potentially incredibly neurotic but hear me out

2018-2019 cycle had in-person second look. their decisions came out 3/8 and they got a second look email on 3/15. assuming that wcmc would give acceptees at least 2 weeks to plan flights etc, their second look was probably during the week of 3/27. so decisions should come out ~3 weeks before second look which would equate to next friday/saturday for us.
It also looks like accepted weekend was sometime in April that year: Admission Timeline | Medical Education

And it was April 20-21 the year prior, like 6 weeks after admissions decisions.

Iā€™m sure theyā€™ve said March every year but still some years were in late February

Reactions: 1 users
All seriousness tho we probably looking at first week of march like Harvey/Culomb

Guys Iā€™m really feeling decisions Thursday whos with me

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

I hope ur right because the suspense is killin me but Iā€™m leaning towards the March 3rd Columbia/Cornell mega decision day

Reactions: 5 users
šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø When decisions emails went out on last years thread there was a comment in the sense of ā€œwasnt expecting the e-mail cause I just interviewed last weekā€... since the last interview for this cycle was last week I wouldnā€™t be too surprised

Also March 3rd would be 2 weeks notice for the in person event and thatā€™s too little for OOS students šŸ„“

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I hope ur right because the suspense is killin me but Iā€™m leaning towards the March 3rd Columbia/Cornell mega decision day
wait is this actually a thing

wait is this actually a thing

nah not officially but the speculation is that Harvard and Columbia are both releasing decisions March 3rd (Harvey is j ghosting me so Iā€™m ghosting them back and didnā€™t mention them lol). I figured why not add Cornell to the mix?

6E444D58-1ED8-4C51-8F87-44E8589E4AAC.gif

Thursday believers rise up

Reactions: 7 users
nah not officially but the speculation is that Harvard and Columbia are both releasing decisions March 3rd (Harvey is j ghosting me so Iā€™m ghosting them back and didnā€™t mention them lol). I figured why not add Cornell to the mix?
Pretty sure Columbia is march 1

Reactions: 4 users
Didn't Cornell only stop interviewing like 2 weeks ago? Highly doubt we'll get anything before at least first week of March. With that being said, I've literally been wrong every single time with these predictions soooo

Didn't Cornell only stop interviewing like 2 weeks ago? Highly doubt we'll get anything before at least first week of March. With that being said, I've literally been wrong every single time with these predictions soooo
Please god I just need to know already

Hahah yeah tomorrow for sure

7C870F1B-BC81-4DF0-B9C8-680AC7A796FD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I received an email from Cornell at 2 am notifying me that Iā€™ve been assigned trainings (HIPAA, Phishing Awareness, Fire Safety). anyone else?

• Wow
Looks like yā€™all probably got in then

yeah that seems like a mistake on their end and that yall got in lol. 0/3 over here lets go baby

• Care
Damn gg then i was really holding out hope for cornell toošŸ« 

i shouldnā€™t be reading into why I didnā€™t get that email. The neuroticism has grown strong in me

I received an email from Cornell at 2 am notifying me that Iā€™ve been assigned trainings (HIPAA, Phishing Awareness, Fire Safety). anyone else?

Does your portals show you anything in regards to a decision?

So not everyone got that email with the trainings?

I think 3 people have received then so far but then again its only 8AM and the number of potential As are gonna be wayyy less than R/WLs

That email is more than likely indicative of an acceptance. Why would a non-admitted student need to do a HIPAA training. Now there is a possibility that it was just a glitch on their end and it has no significance, but... I doubt it.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
That email is more than likely indicative of an acceptance. Why would a non-admitted student need to do a HIPAA training. Now there is a possibility that it was just a glitch on their end and it has no significance, but... I doubt it.
nah bro beansncheese and beepboop violated hippa in the interview, cornell's just trying to help them get back on track

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
I guess the question is, is not getting the email a rejection indicator haha

Can someone just call or email them about the mistake so they can just put us out of our misery. Maybe they will just send decisions today if they realized they messed up

• Care
Can someone just call or email them about the mistake so they can just put us out of our misery. Maybe they will just send decisions today if they realized they messed up

Iā€™m at work but am happy to call around noon since I started the panic!!! So sorry!!