2023-2024 Buffalo (Jacobs)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm already so nervous and then there is always the possibility of the waitlist which would prolong my suffering and high blood pressure :')
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did anyone else notice the buffalo website saying "decision notification: End of December" like last week and now it just says December 2023? Or am I looking at something else
 
IS Pre-II R received as I'm currently in a breakout room for another interview 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the site where we submitted the secondary? I just tried and was able to log in. Did you hear anything from them 😯
It works fine for me as well. Worth noting that I doubt this is where application updates will be, you'll probably get an email.
 
How I feel waiting for the decisions to be released:
season 3 the algae's always greener GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad