Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RipDigging through past threads, it seems that if you do not hear back within 6-8 weeks of your interview, you are likely to receive a rejection in mid to late April :/
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
RipDigging through past threads, it seems that if you do not hear back within 6-8 weeks of your interview, you are likely to receive a rejection in mid to late April :/
Did you attend the open house event last Saturday?Post 11/17 Interview R, IS
Good luck to all
Hopefully you’ll get in at other schools! Don’t give up yet💪🏽No, although I really wish I could have. I live OOS but my permanent address is in state... maybe could have helped prevent this
I'm not sure if they take attendance or not, but it is optional.Is there any benefit to attending the live RTM versus just watching the recording, do they keep track of who joins?
I’m always at work during those times. I hope they don’t rate us based on that.Yes they took attendance at the RTM and there were about 40 people, maybe 8 from OOS
Maybe they meant for the in person event that happened last week? For that, I see them taking attendance.How do you know? I’ve tuned in to all of them but I didn’t realize they took attendance?
Congrats complete date? LM?II today
Congrats! Complete date? LM?oos ii today!
it just means that you are still being considered for an II. I think they send it every month or soWhat does the continued interest email mean? Just received it
complete date oct 26 , lm 69Congrats! Complete date? LM?
+1Just got my second "continued interest" email lol. First one was 11/1
AHHH HOW EXCITING, I HAVE THE SAME LM SCORE. THIS BRINGS ME HOPEIS II today!! LM 63
I think it's sent to everyone monthly who still has an app under reviewWhat is people's read on the still under consideration email pre- II. Does this sometimes lead to IIs?
you should get an email closer to your day explaining what you should expectIs the group interview the same day as the MMI? And how long does the group interview last?
I’m so glad 🙂 you deserve itAHHH HOW EXCITING, I HAVE THE SAME LM SCORE. THIS BRINGS ME HOPE
This thread has been very quiet since the start of this cycle :/Any acceptances as of late?
Stats?IS II
That’s what I convinced myself about lol. Did you go to that All-Access event in December?IS II completed on 11/17, still haven't heard back. I guess no news is good news?? 🙃
Yeah i was confused as well especially with the part where they made us see a standardized patient lol. Hopefully the wait will be worth it!I went, and from who I spoke to I felt like there were a lot of people in the same boat about not hearing anything. Going off past threads, not hearing is not a great sign, but I can't get beyond the fact that they would invite people to attend who they were most likely going to reject or waitlist, especially those from OOS or far away and would have to pay to travel. They easily could have left it at accepted students, but they didn't, and I'm curious why. The All-Access event was very "we'd love to have you" and felt geared towards those who had been admitted, however most of the people I spoke to hadn't gotten a decision. Very confused on this whole process and happy to have others in the same boat (even though I wish we all weren't)!
There’s another campus in Saginaw?For students that get an interview late in the cycle, do they end up going to the Saginaw campus if they get accepted?
WL back in November or interviewed back in November?OOS waitlisted post II back in November.
interviewed in November. Waitlisted todayWL back in November or interviewed back in November?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.