-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Jefferson (Kimmel)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yesdo they email for HPWL?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't send a thank you letter. The only school that has waitlisted me, out of 4 interviews, was the one I sent a thank you letter to. 95% of time they do nothing, and often, interviewers are annoyed by them because how often they get them, despite the interview experience.I just realized one of my Thank You letters didn't send to my interviewer. I interviewed over 2 weeks ago and I'm not sure if it's been too long to send one. Was wondering if there has been anyone who was accepted that didn't send a thank you letter?
D
deleted1124957
LOL SAME HERE, sent two thank you letters and have been rejected and waitlisted at both. Didn't send any to my schools that accepted meI didn't send a thank you letter. The only school that has waitlisted me, out of 4 interviews, was the one I sent a thank you letter to. 95% of time they do nothing, and often, interviewers are annoyed by them because how often they get them, despite the interview experience.
Its bad juju
SOMEONE ELSE WHO GETS IT LOLLOL SAME HERE, sent two thank you letters and have been rejected and waitlisted at both. Didn't send any to my schools that accepted me
Its bad juju
bumblebee123456789
Full Member
Are you guys doing SKMC for CYMS today? The email from AMCAS was confusing and just making sure we don’t need correspondence from SKMC before choosing?
Congrats!! Do you mind sharing your status?Full tuition scholarship received a couple weeks ago!
Thanks for the reassurance guys!LOL SAME HERE, sent two thank you letters and have been rejected and waitlisted at both. Didn't send any to my schools that accepted me
Its bad juju
Thank you! 3.5, 513 but I must say I have very unique ECsCongrats!! Do you mind sharing your status?
aslkjvnsif
Full Member
Pre-II R
chipeachi
Full Member
Hi! So sorry about that 🙁 when were you complete?Pre-II R
+1Pre-II R
D
deleted1143918
If they reject me like two days after I sent an update after radio silence all cycle I'm going to take it personally
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R, ✌y’all and good luck!
doglover2002
Full Member
Pre-II R, [emoji111]y’all and good luck!
Did you just get it or was it like 20 mins before you posted? Wanting to know if they sent a mass email or if its rolling. Thanks!
aslkjvnsif
Full Member
7/6Hi! So sorry about that 🙁 when were you complete?
Submitted my update 2 days ago… Pre-II RIf they reject me like two days after I sent an update after radio silence all cycle I'm going to take it personally
calmandrain
Full Member
Congrats! When were you accepted? And was this a scholarship you applied for or did you just "randomly" receive it from them?Full tuition scholarship received a couple weeks ago!
bumblebee123456789
Full Member
For those with As, under application status do you guys have a column for “CBC” that has now changed to “CBC uploaded” when it used to say not received? Lol I thought this was for future blood work but I haven’t uploaded any blood work so now im wondering what this was
Good questionis jeff still sending out IIs?
It came in 8:30 AM pacific time (about two hours ago)Did you just get it or was it like 20 mins before you posted? Wanting to know if they sent a mass email or if its rolling. Thanks!
Pre-II R OOS
2324applicant401
Full Member
any post II action today?
D
deleted1143918
Damn have I survived yet another wave. SKMC why are you playing w my feelings like this
2324applicant401
Full Member
Congrats!! If you don't mind me asking, did you apply or were just selected?Full tuition scholarship received a couple weeks ago!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS pre II R
chipeachi
Full Member
The wave still going😭 still hanging on for dear lifeDamn have I survived yet another wave. SKMC why are you playing w my feelings like this
D
deleted1124957
Idk yet, I think they are trickling inDamn have I survived yet another wave. SKMC why are you playing w my feelings like this
D
deleted1143918
We'll make it through I believeThe wave still going😭 still hanging on for dear life
IS pre-II R
aspiringmed23
Full Member
OOS pre-II R, complete late July
D
deleted1143918
Not sure but I'm still in for nowDid the wave stop 🥹
You may never know, called them this morning and they said they were holding interviews until April![]()
Jefferson loading up my pre-ii R to be sent next Wednesday
Nobody got a post-II decision today? 🥺
honesttdocc
Full Member
For those with As, under application status do you guys have a column for “CBC” that has now changed to “CBC uploaded” when it used to say not received? Lol I thought this was for future blood work but I haven’t uploaded any blood work so now im wondering what this was
CBC stands for criminal background check, haha! I also thought it was for future bloodwork [emoji23]
honesttdocc
Full Member
Full tuition scholarship received a couple weeks ago!
Congratulations!
I’m interested to hear more about this. Did you apply for something specific or did they just notify you? What did you have completed? What can you tell us? [emoji16]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
doglover2002
Full Member
OOS R. Good luck to everyone
im sorry to hear that! Did you just get it?
sphino10x
Full Member
im sorry to hear that! Did you just get it?
Yes
stinkygoose00
Full Member
OOS pre-ii R