-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Jefferson (Kimmel)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
microlil88
Full Member
Yes, I brought a small shoulder bag to keep my phone and such. I didn't have any issues throughout the day.Any girls that were interviewed here, Did you guys bring a purse a bag or such
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, it means when they draw from the WL you will be among the firstIs HPWL a soft R?
buggaboobibby
Full Member
+1 OOS II today!
girlonamission11
Full Member
LM? when were you complete?+1 OOS II today!
buggaboobibby
Full Member
LM65, complete Nov 7 😭 shookethLM? when were you complete?
OOS A!!! LM 77 interviewed 11/15 wooo
They get waitlist movement. Stay in close contact with the school and send update letters/letters of interest. They like consistent communication.HPWL ;-;
Any idea how good the movement is of the waitlist here?
when did you interview?HPWL ;-;
Any idea how good the movement is of the waitlist here?
10/25when did you interview?
congrats!! how far out are they scheduling?+1 OOS II today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
buggaboobibby
Full Member
There were 3 dates available in January. I just chose the earliest one, so I didn’t get to check other months 🙁congrats!! how far out are they scheduling?
wait.. January? When I scheduled mine a few weeks ago there were only February dates 🙁There were 3 dates available in January. I just chose the earliest one, so I didn’t get to check other months 🙁
wait.. January? When I scheduled mine a few weeks ago there were only February dates 🙁
Same!
+1Same!
jimmytherockstar
Full Member
Anyone know when the admitted students facebook group comes out?
Planning to submit an update this week informing them that I have legally changed my name to Thomas Jefferson Sidney KimmelAnyone not rejected but haven't heard anything back? I submitted in July...
Lmfao XDPlanning to submit an update this week informing them that I have legally changed my name to Thomas Jefferson Sidney Kimmel
honesttdocc
Full Member
Interviewed and committed to SKMC as of early November … very excited for the next 4 and beyond.
Good luck to everyone! Remember, all roads lead to Rome.
Good luck to everyone! Remember, all roads lead to Rome.
Last edited:
bumblebee123456789
Full Member
For those that have interviewed, was the interview pretty chill/ relaxed/ conversational? Any input appreciated
jimmytherockstar
Full Member
Mine was very relaxed and conversational. Student interview felt like I was chatting with a friend. Had a genuinely fun conversation with my faculty interviewer. To be fair, experience may vary depending on your interviewer(s). They do a great job calming you down throughout the day before the interviews. Just focus on enjoying the day!For those that have interviewed, was the interview pretty chill/ relaxed/ conversational? Any input appreciated
Last edited:
Currently sweating bullets waiting for 3 oclock
hjr_helppppp
Full Member
I know they say to expect a response
in 1-6 weeks has anyone actually heard back in a week
in 1-6 weeks has anyone actually heard back in a week
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know they say to expect a response
in 1-6 weeks has anyone actually heard back in a week
Nope still nothing
HPWL for MD/PhD :') interviewed 11/1
bumblebee123456789
Full Member
Hi all- did you guys send thank you emails to your faculty and student interviewer? I have my faculty’s email, but not my students
hi what does HPWL mean?HPWL for MD/PhD :') interviewed 11/1
bumblebee123456789
Full Member
Can anyone comment on whether they sent thank you emails?
I did and got the A. But I do not think it is indicative of whether you get the A or notCan anyone comment on whether they sent thank you emails?
cupcake311
Full Member
i think its always best to send themCan anyone comment on whether they sent thank you emails?
bumblebee123456789
Full Member
I did and got the A. But I do not think it is indicative of whether you get the A or not
Thank you. How / where did you get your student interviewers email?
They gave it to me. But do not stress if you can't get it. They probably already turned in their evaluation of youThank you. How / where did you get your student interviewers email?
Duolingo_enthusiast
Full Member
OOS A yesterday around 3:40 pm! Interviewed 11/8!
Is the $100 deposit the
Know this is a bit late, but I was concerned with the same thing. But from last few lines in one of the e-mails:
"Within the next two weeks, you will receive an email from Thomas Jefferson University requesting that you confirm your enrollment. Responding to this email ONLY starts the necessary process needed for you to apply for financial aid and establish a student email and campus key. This process is not your final commitment to attend and does NOT in any way obligate you to enroll in SKMC."
Hope this helps anyone else!
For those that got accepted, will paying the $100 deposit fee confirm your enrollment? I paid it and am just realizing whether it was a final commitment...
Know this is a bit late, but I was concerned with the same thing. But from last few lines in one of the e-mails:
"Within the next two weeks, you will receive an email from Thomas Jefferson University requesting that you confirm your enrollment. Responding to this email ONLY starts the necessary process needed for you to apply for financial aid and establish a student email and campus key. This process is not your final commitment to attend and does NOT in any way obligate you to enroll in SKMC."
Hope this helps anyone else!
z123456789
Full Member
I'm curious too! Complete in July.does anyone if there's going to be any more ii? completed in august but haven't heard anything :/
Is it likely to be accepted off of HPWL?Current student and have some time to kill so if you have questions lmk guys 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
glickmaster2000
Full Member
A! interviewed on 11/15. So psyched they really sold me at interview day
11/15 was a rad interview group and dayA! interviewed on 11/15. So psyched they really sold me at interview day
TheoGreene451
Full Member
Nice try, 10/25 had an all-time lineup 👌11/15 was a rad interview group and day
facts 10/25 was goatedNice try, 10/25 had an all-time lineup 👌
Nah nah 11/15 takes the cake. We were all rizzing on God no capfacts 10/25 was goated