2023-2024 Northwestern (Feinberg)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Damn this is the one school I'm really hoping for, complete 7/17 ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͠⁠°⁠ ͟⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠°͠⁠ ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
 
Bro's probably got schools he didn't even apply to begging him to go interview
Lol nah. I'm very happy with where I am right now. Northwestern is the only school left on my list that I'm really hoping to hear back from because I think they're one of the schools that I would just do really well at given their curriculum structure and I also have tons of family support in the area!
 
Lol nah. I'm very happy with where I am right now. Northwestern is the only school left on my list that I'm really hoping to hear back from because I think they're one of the schools that I would just do really well at given their curriculum structure and I also have tons of family support in the area!
@Feinberg admissions you hear that👀? Slide my man an II, you have enough info on here to figure everything out

And then while you're at it maybe you could give me one too🙏
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad