You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Northwestern (Feinberg)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SHEESSHHH WHERE DOES HE NOT STRIKEOOS II!
Can you email them back to include me too plsOOS II!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current M3 here, when I applied they had a pretty long cycle and I interviewed with them pretty late (late January, I believe) and it obviously worked out fine. It's a great school and (although every med school has flaws and medical training in general is challenging no matter where you go) I'm very happy that I came here.
Happy to answer any questions about going here. Disclaimer that I am not involved in admissions nor do I have the bandwidth at the moment (on a busy rotation) to guide you on what to do for essays/interviews/LOIs.
Happy to answer any questions about going here. Disclaimer that I am not involved in admissions nor do I have the bandwidth at the moment (on a busy rotation) to guide you on what to do for essays/interviews/LOIs.
IS II! LM 70 ORM
Late July!Congrats! Complete date? 🙂
IS II! LM 70 ORM
Wow congrats! Did you send a LOI?
Congratulations!! What dates were available??IS II! LM 70 ORM
No I did notWow congrats! Did you send a LOI?
Didn’t check if I could go into November but lots of October dates.Congratulations!! What dates were available??
D
deleted1171273
CMON FEINBERG I WANT AN INTERVIEW
Northwestern: Can I offer you a nice newsletter in this trying time?CMON FEINBERG I WANT AN INTERVIEW
D
deleted1148226
JUST WOKE UP TO AN II (begging works)
IS, LM 80.5, interviewed last year, sent pub update a month ago
lol when i say begging works i mean the stupid little posts on sdn. i didn't send admissions anything besides my abstract!
IS, LM 80.5, interviewed last year, sent pub update a month ago
lol when i say begging works i mean the stupid little posts on sdn. i didn't send admissions anything besides my abstract!
Last edited by a moderator:
JUST WOKE UP TO AN II (begging works)
IS, LM 80.5, interviewed last year, sent pub update a month ago
Congrats! When were you complete? 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1148226
thank u classic ur my fave. I was complete first day which I think is like 7/16?
Congrats!JUST WOKE UP TO AN II (begging works)
IS, LM 80.5, interviewed last year, sent pub update a month ago
feinberg has many more dates to give. latest date I saw was 10/27 and earliest was 10/17
Time to start begging. PLEASEEE NORTHWESTERN, I’LL DO ANYTHING for AN II 🙂
D
deleted1161947
JUST WOKE UP TO AN II (begging works)
IS, LM 80.5, interviewed last year, sent pub update a month ago
feinberg has many more dates to give. latest date I saw was 10/27 and earliest was 10/17
I GET THIS FEELING
NORTHWESTERN GIVE THE SQUAD II'S PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHINGCongrats!
Time to start begging. PLEASEEE NORTHWESTERN, I’LL DO ANYTHING for AN II 🙂
I’m going to join in on the begging too [emoji24][emoji1431]
dotsquared
Full Member
I am joining the begging, please Northwestern, please interview me. I love you <3
D
deleted1139705
I ain’t begging for jack 🙏🏽 you either send me an II or step the hell off
Crushing dreams with another newsletter
they cant be serious with these like read the room FeinbergCrushing dreams with another newsletter
The begging worked! I got the newsletter! 😍
Crushing dreams with another newslet
crying, screaming, throwing upThe begging worked! I got the newsletter! 😍
I can't be bothered with this ish anymore smh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
JUST WOKE UP TO AN II (begging works)
IS, LM 80.5, interviewed last year, sent pub update a month ago
feinberg has many more dates to give. latest date I saw was 10/27 and earliest was 10/17
How can one turn a newsletter email into an II? Asking for a friend🥹
+1 OOS newsletter received 🤣The begging worked! I got the newsletter! 😍
applied2toomanyschoolsxd
Full Member
+1 please show us the wayHow can one turn a newsletter email into an II? Asking for a friend🥹
Neurotically click every link in the email within an hour of receipt so they know you're REALLY interested in the school.How can one turn a newsletter email into an II? Asking for a friend🥹
For those who have interviewed…did you receive the name of your interviewers before interview day?
seashepherd2223
New Member
No morning of about 30 mins before check inFor those who have interviewed…did you receive the name of your interviewers before interview day?
Hey! I just published a new episode on my podcast, "All Access: Med School Admissions" where I interviewed Feinberg's Dean of Admissions. I thought the crew on this thread might find it helpful! All Access:Med Admissions - Listen on Spotify - Linktree
D
deleted1161947
OOS II!!!
D
deleted1161947
Alexa play In Chicago
Congrats!!! Complete?OOS II!!!
D
deleted1161947
ty <3 Mid JulyCongrats!!! Complete?
Atta boyOOS II!!!
D
deleted1148226
OOS II!!!
John Summit!!!
horsegirl_doctor
Full Member
Do you mind sharing your stats?OOS II!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1161947
Do you mind sharing your stats?
LM 77
+1 OOS II just now!!!
BetaBlockMyAnxiety
Full Member
Completion date?+1 OOS II just now!!!
9/7Completion date?