seashepherd2223
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my guess is you'll get a continued review or R email this friday if you dont get an A call before thenHas anyone thats interviewed on 10/17 heard anything yet?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
my guess is you'll get a continued review or R email this friday if you dont get an A call before thenHas anyone thats interviewed on 10/17 heard anything yet?
From how I remember things being explained, I think you won't hear anything until January unless you get pulled off CR for an A before thenWas placed on CC since interviewing in early September and my hope is dwindling :/ Do they send repeat CC emails every once in a while or will I just not hear back until January?
🎉 When were they scheduled to?OOS II today 🙂 LM 82.8, submitted 9/30
I got an R yesterday afternoon 🙁 I guess they really didn't want me but best of luck to you!Has anyone who interviewed 10/10-10/12 for the MSTP program heard anything back yet? I was expecting a CR email based on Dean Riviera's comments... but sadly nothing... it seems like MD students have largely heard back.
+1Continued review this morning
Three weeks out would be the October 17/18th crowdWhen did the CR interview?
10/24 here !Waiting patiently for Wednesday ... where are my 10/25 peeps at?
I WILL BE SOON 🤫Has anyone been accepted off CR yet?
I thought people usually heard on Fridays (I could be totally wrong though), but good luck kingDamn I thought we 10/24ers would hear back today...
Ah maybe. I thought it was 3 weeks precisely but no worries!I thought people usually heard on Fridays (I could be totally wrong though), but good luck king
I heard back on the friday after three weeks.Ah maybe. I thought it was 3 weeks precisely but no worries!
Hoping😓😓do you guys think they will send any more IIs?
Same, though it seems that people who were accepted were called a day or two priorI heard back on the friday after three weeks.
+1Continued review, interviewed 10/24
+1Pre II R 🙁
Complete early July, still silence
No, but I've been complete since 7/24 and silence.Anybody complete mid-late September and hear nothing one way or the other?
During the information session, I believe Dr. Rivera said that 90% of people who get acceptances come from the CR pool. I think the people who get accepted right away are in the minority, so definitely not a bad spot to be!Have most ppl who get As first get into a CR pool? Or is it unlikely to go from CR to A?
+1No, but I've been complete since 7/24 and silence.
same been complete since 7/16No, but I've been complete since 7/24 and silence.
+1, complete since 7/5Complete early July, still silence
+1 7/14+1, complete since 7/5
+1, 7/7Complete early July, still silence
+1 7/12 LM 77Complete early July, still silence
Congrats! You got an II this late at night?OOS II Complete 7/5
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.