-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Pittsburgh
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ilovepinkpantheress
Full Member
maybe your decision will be out when u wake up😊I’m sitting here waiting to get checked in for surgery and y’all making me bug out lmfao
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHArip to your spa day if it actually comes out in 2 days
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hope your surgery goes well!I’m sitting here waiting to get checked in for surgery and y’all making me bug out lmfao
garnmonster
Full Member
would love some general anesthesia rnI’m sitting here waiting to get checked in for surgery and y’all making me bug out lmfao
would love some general anesthesia rn
Knock me out until decisions come. Please and thank you
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
would love some general anesthesia rn
Knock me out until decisions come. Please and thank you
Perfect gif to represent our feelings [emoji23]
OOS R for PSTP received just now
+1OOS R for PSTP received just now
This is what it looks like for me rn, whereas before these two lines were on the same line
View attachment 382151
Lol, mine is ever so slightly different than yours (haven't checked the portal in like a month, so I don't remember at all what it looked like before for me). Let's see if we get different admissions decisions so that we can freak out future Pitt interviewees as to using the location of the novel portal line break to predict admissions decisions
Mine looks like this tooView attachment 382155
Lol, mine is ever so slightly different than yours (haven't checked the portal in like a month, so I don't remember at all what it looked like before for me). Let's see if we get different admissions decisions so that we can freak out future Pitt interviewees as to using the location of the novel portal line break to predict admissions decisions
premed155180
Full Member
pretty sure these differences are purely due to the size of the screen you are viewing them with. On my big monitor i get the other version, but with my smaller monitor I get the same as this more recent one. if that makes senseMine looks like this too
OOS PSTP R..was actually excited for this program
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ChacoHiker
Full Member
+1OOS PSTP R..was actually excited for this program
Oh, thank goodness. I had been stressing all afternoon wondering why the Pitt Gods had damned me with the fate of having the line break after the word "Supplemental" instead of after the word "Application." I no longer have to punish myself by wearing thick gloves for all tasks that require typing for the next weekpretty sure these differences are purely due to the size of the screen you are viewing them with. On my big monitor i get the other version, but with my smaller monitor I get the same as this more recent one. if that makes sense
Does everyone have the Campus Visit page that says it's only available to admitted students? Idk if it was here before
Yeah it’s been there
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
mine has the line break after the word "Supplemental" too but my "Supplemental Application Status" is not bolded like yours. We got 3 diff scenarios now lolOh, thank goodness. I had been stressing all afternoon wondering why the Pitt Gods had damned me with the fate of having the line break after the word "Supplemental" instead of after the word "Application." I no longer have to punish myself by wearing thick gloves for all tasks that require typing for the next week
oatmilkplease
Full Member
Uh oh mine is def not boldedmine has the line break after the word "Supplemental" too but my "Supplemental Application Status" is not bolded like yours. We got 3 diff scenarios now lol
strangething
Full Member
+1 mine looks exactly like this with the line break after supplemental and it being bolded - these are all probably cosmetic differences but **** u guys got me stressing out nowView attachment 382155
Lol, mine is ever so slightly different than yours (haven't checked the portal in like a month, so I don't remember at all what it looked like before for me). Let's see if we get different admissions decisions so that we can freak out future Pitt interviewees as to using the location of the novel portal line break to predict admissions decisions
I'm Team just shoot me nowteam bold (but prob doesn’t mean anything)
oatmilkplease
Full Member
Oh it's bold if I go on safari
Damn we rlly losin it
Damn we rlly losin it
nbwaterman
Full Member
fr thought i was neurotic until i read this thread. FRIENDS PLS TOUCH GRASS AND HUG YOUR DOGS LIKE PLS it's just a few more days. i love you all <33
How are we all doing this morning [emoji1783]?
How are we all doing this morning [emoji1783]?
Attachments
Got the call from Pitt?How are we all doing this morning [emoji1783]?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait they’re calling about decisions?!?!? How did I miss that??
Wait I’m very confused
garnmonster
Full Member
Wait they’re calling about decisions?!?!? How did I miss that??
i’m assuming that person is joking about how decisions are coming out in about a week (“7 days”)Wait I’m very confused
i’m assuming that person is joking about how decisions are coming out in about a week (“7 days”)
Oh okay that’s what I thought [emoji23]. Glad this is almost over.
Any other people hearing back from big schools next week besides Pitt?
Mayo and potentially washu should be coming soon tooOh okay that’s what I thought [emoji23]. Glad this is almost over.
Any other people hearing back from big schools next week besides Pitt?
Duke is probably the week after but it might also be next weekMayo and potentially washu should be coming soon too
CCLCM projected right around that time as wellOh okay that’s what I thought [emoji23]. Glad this is almost over.
Any other people hearing back from big schools next week besides Pitt?
D
deleted1103368
has anyone heard about pcat internal med?
Also would like to know this.has anyone heard about pcat internal med?
Manifesting the CCLCM A for you kingCCLCM projected right around that time as well
I know I am trying to read tea leaves here but was the "required forms" tab always in the portal (its another tab that states again "This page is only available to admitted applicants.")
shortvanilla
Full Member
I honestly do not remember, but I have this tab as well hahaI know I am trying to read tea leaves here but was the "required forms" tab always in the portal (its another tab that states again "This page is only available to admitted applicants.")
Bropro
Full Member
im pretty sure that's always been thereI know I am trying to read tea leaves here but was the "required forms" tab always in the portal (its another tab that states again "This page is only available to admitted applicants.")
Yes that and campus visit were always there and lockedI know I am trying to read tea leaves here but was the "required forms" tab always in the portal (its another tab that states again "This page is only available to admitted applicants.")
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bumblebee123456789
Full Member
I know I am trying to read tea leaves here but was the "required forms" tab always in the portal (its another tab that states again "This page is only available to admitted applicants.")
100% always been there
Since the tea leaves arent working ill try to read my coffee grinds in the morningYes that and campus visit were always there and locked
if i even think abt this i won’t be able to concentrate all dayDoes anything think there’s a shot they’ll come out tomorrow
Does anything think there’s a shot they’ll come out tomorrow
Honestly not sure. What do you think?