2023-2024 Pittsburgh

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same I got straight up rejected and my interviews went really well - both my interviewers said how it was such a positive experience and they loved speaking to me
Dont let this make you doubt your interview performance. remember, interviewers are rarely, if ever, on the adcom and usually just fill a generic eval form out, and it gets attached to your application for the committee reviews. It is only a small part of your app
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone get an email with their admission decision? I'm avoiding portal until after work and just want to know if I should also avoid my email too