2023-2024 Pittsburgh

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There’s probably going to be movement but with how many people they put on the WL the % that get As later is prob not great

Yeah.. if they interview 1,000, accept 150, put like 400 people (? Idk if this is accurate but seems like at least a third are waitlisted based on who has commented here) on the waitlist 60/400 isn’t great odds…

Edit: class profile on their website says their class was 148 and they offered 271 acceptances. That means they accepted 123 people off the waitlist last year.

 
Last edited:
Yeah.. if they interview 1,000, accept 150, put like 400 people (? Idk if this is accurate but seems like at least a third are waitlisted based on who has commented here) on the waitlist 60/400 isn’t great odds…
Bro a school needs to accept you already smh. We have such similar profiles I feel like. SOMEONE ACCEPT THIS GUY/GAL COMEON NOW
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same thoughts, if I couldn’t even manage to get a WL here then do I even have a shot at my remaining schools (which are only two T20s)
that's what I have been thinking too...I don't want to hear back from my other top choice (another top 20) because now I feel like I won't get in
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
View attachment 382155
Lol, mine is ever so slightly different than yours (haven't checked the portal in like a month, so I don't remember at all what it looked like before for me). Let's see if we get different admissions decisions so that we can freak out future Pitt interviewees as to using the location of the novel portal line break to predict admissions decisions
Can confirm that the combination of bold + the line break after the word "Supplemental" = post-II R🤓