You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 UC Riverside
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
whatsupdoc28
Full Member
checking my spam email like crazy 😭 just to find emails from “American Carribean School of Medicine” lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
shawarmaways
Full Member
I sure hope so, I'm loosing my mind... waiting 3 months post interview for a decision is tortureShould we expect any updates this Friday?
milkcarton
Full Member
Are we only allowed 1 update letter? Anyone know
Are we only allowed 1 update letter? Anyone know
I think so! But I think during interview day, someone mentioned that if you had sent an update before interview, you can send another one with your thank you letter. Correct me if I’m wrong pls!
Pikablue
Full Member
That’s correctI think so! But I think during interview day, someone mentioned that if you had sent an update before interview, you can send another one with your thank you letter. Correct me if I’m wrong pls!
milkcarton
Full Member
Anyone think there’s still a chance for those who interviewed in the early fall?
I think so because the last round of decision there was someone on here who interviewed 9/30 and got the A. So hopefully still puts those who interviewed early fall in the running.Anyone think there’s still a chance for those who interviewed in the early fall?
milkcarton
Full Member
I mean early September 😓I think so because the last round of decision there was someone on here who interviewed 9/30 and got the A. So hopefully still puts those who interviewed early fall in the running.
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Still waiting on haider acceptances and I did a prime interview 💀Anyone think there’s still a chance for those who interviewed in the early fall?
I definitely think there’s still hope!I mean early September 😓
1234med1234
Full Member
Anyone hear back about PRIME decisions yet?
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
UCR! Us Haiders are ready 🫶🏽 please
milkcarton
Full Member
Anyone get any emails
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here’s to hoping we finally hear back today!
Esky27
Full Member
Anybody else still hoping they'll get an interview still?
Yea still hoping for one, idk if that’s me just being delusional at this point tho
milkcarton
Full Member
Anything
docbirder12
DocBirder12
Maybe on Tuesday. Last A wave happened on a Monday
docbirder12
DocBirder12
Anybody get an email?
Nothing for me 🙁Anybody get an email?
shawarmaways
Full Member
Same, nothing :/
milkcarton
Full Member
If anyone else is going insane like I am.. I recently looked at the 22-23 thread and saw that someone who interviewed in sept got in in April (nonhaider)
Josh cord
Full Member
If anyone else is going insane like I am.. I recently looked at the 22-23 thread and saw that someone who interviewed in sept got in in April (nonhaider)
looks like us november interviewers will be waiting till may [emoji2][emoji2]
My other As (which I’m so grateful to have of course) are OOS so I definitely feel nervous! Like should I be preparing to move across the country or no 😭If anyone else is going insane like I am.. I recently looked at the 22-23 thread and saw that someone who interviewed in sept got in in April (nonhaider)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woop99
Full Member
out of everyone who liked this, like this post if you are IS but not from the inland empire. im trying to see somethinganyone still waiting for an II lol
milkcarton
Full Member
When did you interviewMy other As (which I’m so grateful to have of course) are OOS so I definitely feel nervous! Like should I be preparing to move across the country or no 😭
Back in mid-November, not HaiderWhen did you interview
IS not IE, waiting, no IIout of everyone who liked this, like this post if you are IS but not from the inland empire. im trying to see something
milkcarton
Full Member
Anyone that got the A willing to share their LM score
yourmom123
Full Member
does anyone know if u havent heard by now, its practically a R right? im worried yall i havent gotten any info from them
shawarmaways
Full Member
Not necessarily, know a friend who interviewed in march and got accepted in march last cycle. Stay strong!does anyone know if u havent heard by now, its practically a R right? im worried yall i havent gotten any info from them
shawarmaways
Full Member
From last year's thread, A's went out on the last Tuesday of February and the second Friday of March. So hopefully we hear back on Feb 27 or March 8! (anxiety has kicked into overdrive) 🙏
Is anyone still waiting for II?
Woop99
Full Member
not sure if this helps, but i did pre-ii and they said still under reviewHas anyone tried emailing UCR after their interview for a status update? Did they respond to anyone?
not sure if this helps, but i did pre-ii and they said still under review
It does help, thank you!
Woop99
Full Member
GIRL OR BRO FR LIKE PLS IM ON MY KNEES AT THIS POINTI JUST WANT AN II PLEASE UCR
lmao
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bro lmaoGIRL OR BRO FR LIKE PLS IM ON MY KNEES AT THIS POINT![]()
and yeah, me too, I'm shameless at this point lmao if I need to dance I'll dance 😂
Havent received an interview but I have a close friend that attends UCR. He says they take forever to process anything from admissions to academics. Wouldnt be surprised for them to be more consistent at sending updates towards late march and april.
Woop99
Full Member
ayooooo 🤣🤣🤣bro lmao
and yeah, me too, I'm shameless at this point lmao if I need to dance I'll dance 😂
milkcarton
Full Member
YesI had my interview in early Sept but I still havent heard anything😭 do you guys think there's still a chance?
I had my interview in early Sept but I still havent heard anything[emoji24] do you guys think there's still a chance?
Same boat lol, but it ain’t over until we get the rejection