2023-2024 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I had my interview in early Sept but I still havent heard anything😭 do you guys think there's still a chance?

Members don't see this ad.

I had my interview in early Sept but I still havent heard anything do you guys think there's still a chance?

Same boat lol, but it ain’t over until we get the rejection

Members don't see this ad :)
IS II!! LM 66, complete 08/04/23. Also a Haider Applicant.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
WOOHOO finally some II news!! Congrats!! Are you from the IE area too or just Haider?
IKR!!! I basically had already given up on any more interviews this cycle haha. I'm also from the IE!

Got the call for an A! Raised in the IE (have strong ties), but no ECs there. Interviewed in late January, but not a Haider applicant. Good luck everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Got the call for an A! Raised in the IE (have strong ties), but no ECs there. Interviewed in late January, but not a Haider applicant. Good luck everyone!
Congratulations! Did they send you an email about calling beforehand?

Congratulations! Did they send you an email about calling beforehand?
No email, I received a call with "No Caller ID" and the admissions staff mentioned sending further communication in the coming days.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! I am guessing we shouldn't expect As next week then?

For accepted students did you have the choose your medical school tab on AMCAS? I keep getting emails from AMCAS about but I don't have one.

Does anyone know if they'll give a second look to people who interviewed in nov or dec ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys i heard Dr. Cooper left UCR, do yall know who the new chair of admissions is now??

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
To the people who got accepted recently, who called you?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone have insight or advice for UCR's interview? incredibly nervous lol

Should we not be expecting to hear back this week? :( for A's?

• Sad
Does anyone have insight or advice for UCR's interview? incredibly nervous lol
prep for traditional and scenario based MMI questions, practice answering questions in about 3-4 minutes, incorporate personal experiences as much as you can, the interviewers know nothing about you so it's up to you to show them why you are mission fit

There was a few Haiders that got accepted a month ago no? I believe they were late sept interviewers
I saw Haider reapplicants but also chat with some EAP and UCR alumn who also said Haiders hear later

Haider A, interviewed 11/14 as well!!! No email, just got a phone call now!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
From last year's thread, A's went out on the last Tuesday of February and the second Friday of March. So hopefully we hear back on Feb 27 or March 8! (anxiety has kicked into overdrive) 🙏
you were right!! congrats!

Reactions: 1 users
Any September Haiders not hear back or non Haiders hahaha
16304DE5-AB68-4057-BFFE-82D82C4FC542.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
still no ii invite is that a bad sign?
join the club lol

IIs are still going out and I know people who go invited/admitted up until like April/May, so it ain't over till it's over!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Hi everyone!
Just doing a call-to-action to fill out the Recorded Video Interview survey to help future applicants. Since you have taken a Kira Talent interview (live or recorded), your input is especially desired.