You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 UC Riverside
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Woop99
Full Member
WOOHOO finally some II news!! Congrats!! Are you from the IE area too or just Haider?IS II!! LM 66, complete 08/04/23. Also a Haider Applicant.
Billy Bao
Full Member
IKR!!! I basically had already given up on any more interviews this cycle haha. I'm also from the IE!WOOHOO finally some II news!! Congrats!! Are you from the IE area too or just Haider?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! Did they send you an email about calling beforehand?Got the call for an A! Raised in the IE (have strong ties), but no ECs there. Interviewed in late January, but not a Haider applicant. Good luck everyone!
No email, I received a call with "No Caller ID" and the admissions staff mentioned sending further communication in the coming days.Congratulations! Did they send you an email about calling beforehand?
docbirder12
DocBirder12
Any Haiders hear back this week?
I can do it
Full Member
For accepted students did you have the choose your medical school tab on AMCAS? I keep getting emails from AMCAS about but I don't have one.
HopeAsforall
New Member
Does anyone know if they'll give a second look to people who interviewed in nov or dec ?
no.green.ham
Full Member
anyone still waiting for a II 🥹
yep 😢anyone still waiting for a II 🥹
Josh cord
Full Member
Limon-Rocha Named Chair of SOM Admissions Committee
okay i found this but its from august 2023 [emoji848] im so confused rn
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
whatsupdoc28
Full Member
Should we not be expecting to hear back this week? 🙁 for A's?
Josh cord
Full Member
prep for traditional and scenario based MMI questions, practice answering questions in about 3-4 minutes, incorporate personal experiences as much as you can, the interviewers know nothing about you so it's up to you to show them why you are mission fitDoes anyone have insight or advice for UCR's interview? incredibly nervous lol
docbirder12
DocBirder12
this is the current chair I believe![]()
Limon-Rocha Named Chair of SOM Admissions Committee
somnews.ucr.edu
okay i found this but its from august 2023 [emoji848] im so confused rn
docbirder12
DocBirder12
Bruh can they let the 11/14 Haiders in pls😭😭
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
To be fair I haven’t heard of any Haiders who’ve been accepted so far! Just the EAP Haiders knowBruh can they let the 11/14 Haiders in pls😭😭
Josh cord
Full Member
To be fair I haven’t heard of any Haiders who’ve been accepted so far! Just the EAP Haiders know
There was a few Haiders that got accepted a month ago no? I believe they were late sept interviewers
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
I saw Haider reapplicants but also chat with some EAP and UCR alumn who also said Haiders hear laterThere was a few Haiders that got accepted a month ago no? I believe they were late sept interviewers
shawarmaways
Full Member
Did they mention about when Haiders hear back?I saw Haider reapplicants but also chat with some EAP and UCR alumn who also said Haiders hear later
123penguin
Full Member
On last year’s thread it wasn’t until May 🙂Did they mention about when Haiders hear back?
docbirder12
DocBirder12
Haider A, interviewed 11/14!!! Holy crap!!
docbirder12
DocBirder12
No email
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
CONGRATS! AHHHH!Haider A, interviewed 11/14!!! Holy crap!!
shawarmaways
Full Member
Haider A, interviewed 11/14 as well!!! No email, just got a phone call now!
Last edited:
Haider A, interviewed 11/14 as well!!! No email, just phone call!
Congrats! Did you get the call today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you were right!! congrats!From last year's thread, A's went out on the last Tuesday of February and the second Friday of March. So hopefully we hear back on Feb 27 or March 8! (anxiety has kicked into overdrive) 🙏
whatsupdoc28
Full Member
Did any non-haiders from 11/14 hear back? 😅
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Any September Haiders not hear back or non Haiders hahaha
shawarmaways
Full Member
thank you so much! I completely forgot about today being 2/27! Good Luck!!you were right!! congrats!
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Jesus I uploaded the pic from my phone ... I didnt know it was that big on the computer lmaoAny September Haiders not hear back or non Haiders hahaha
No 😭 when will they get back to us😭😭Did any non-haiders from 11/14 hear back? 😅
1234med1234
Full Member
Any haiders from 10/14 hear back 😁?
whatsupdoc28
Full Member
Do they give Haiders prirority?No 😭 when will they get back to us😭😭
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
There’s like 25 spots for UCR gradsDo they give Haiders prirority?
were there interviews in december?
drdelulumedstudent
Full Member
is there an accepted student group me ??
shawarmaways
Full Member
wondering the sameis there an accepted student group me ??
join the club lolstill no ii invite is that a bad sign?
IIs are still going out and I know people who go invited/admitted up until like April/May, so it ain't over till it's over!
Hi everyone!
Just doing a call-to-action to fill out the Recorded Video Interview survey to help future applicants. Since you have taken a Kira Talent interview (live or recorded), your input is especially desired.
forums.studentdoctor.net
Just doing a call-to-action to fill out the Recorded Video Interview survey to help future applicants. Since you have taken a Kira Talent interview (live or recorded), your input is especially desired.
Recorded video interview survey!
The 2024 Recorded Video Interview survey is open! Please tell your peers to complete the survey. We want to get a sense of how many different virtual interviews every has been exposed to, but we are also focused on the recorded video interview (such as Kira Talent or SparkHire). The more...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
milkcarton
Full Member
Anyone with an LM 68 get the A
D
deleted1124957
Their median LizzyM is 66.8, they have low stat requirementsAnyone with an LM 68 get the A
sizzlesizzlepoppy
New Member
Did any Haiders from the 11/4 interview date hear back?
medgirlieee
Full Member
hii! Does anyone know when they stop sending IIs?
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Can someone predict when they'll send out acceptances again lmao