You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 UC Riverside
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nothing from PRIME yetI sawww last year they had a lot of movement the beginning of February but no one specified Haider status … we shall wait ! Also any prime people hear back?
docbirder12
DocBirder12
Are you a Haider applicant? If so, did you get in this cycle?Also, in response to the comments above, I am an IE resident who was interviewed and admitted without completing any UCR SOM pipeline programs or research with the SOM. I was a part of FPL but I dropped out of it a few weeks in. For current and future applicants, I think as long as you can articulate and evidence your mission fit, you are golden. Feel free to DM me if you have any specific questions.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
They are not a harder but I’m sure it was nice to see an IE non UCR student take part of FPL!Are you a Haider applicant? If so, did you get in this cycle?
No I did not. I attended another UC though.Congrats! Separate discussion, did you attend UCR for undergrad?
Not a Haider, but I did get in this cycle. (Reapp).Are you a Haider applicant? If so, did you get in this cycle?
technically a FPL dropout, so I'm sure it didn't count for much lolThey are not a harder but I’m sure it was nice to see an IE non UCR student take part of FPL!
Congrats! When was your UCR interview?
October 14
October 14Congrats! When was your UCR interview?
Also, if anyone is going to admitted student day tmr, plz DM me! I forgot to register lol.
Any luck here with IS but no direct ties do the IE?
Pikablue
Full Member
I got an II without ties. I haven’t interviewed yet, thoughAny luck here with IS but no direct ties do the IE?
when were you complete? and when did you get the interview invite? if you don't mind me asking mcat / gpa? you can DM me if you don't want to post on here. thanksI got an II without ties. I haven’t interviewed yet, though
when were you complete? also what are ur stats if you don't mind me asking? I am still waiting since early September - thinking if I should reach out to them?IS II received last week, but I declined. Good luck to those still waiting to hear!
If you have something new to tell UCR you should reach out to them.when were you complete? also what are ur stats if you don't mind me asking? I am still waiting since early September - thinking if I should reach out to them?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Omg RIP they’re already having this 😃Also, if anyone is going to admitted student day tmr, plz DM me! I forgot to register lol.
milkcarton
Full Member
Anyone have an estimate about how many students they admittedOmg RIP they’re already having this 😃
ok thank youIf you have something new to tell UCR you should reach out to them.
docbirder12
DocBirder12
Let us know if you see any Haiders tomorrow 😭🙏🏽
1234med1234
Full Member
Yes please 😭😭Let us know if you see any Haiders tomorrow 😭🙏🏽
Don't stress it, looks like they are having one every month.Anyone have an estimate about how many students they admitted
From admitted student day, looks like 25 to 30.Anyone have an estimate about how many students they admitted
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
I hope they admit more before this month ends 😭 or in February like last years threadDon't stress it, looks like they are having one every month.
was this the first admitted students day or have they had others for this application cycle?From admitted student day, looks like 25 to 30.
IS II last friday. I did not know they started doing kira this year
medgirlieee
Full Member
congrats! when were you marked complete?IS II last friday. I did not know they started doing kira this year
thank u!! 8/27congrats! when were you marked complete?
SarahJayjay
Full Member
based on recent responses, I feel like they’re still in august complete dates?thank u!! 8/27
First onewas this the first admitted students day or have they had others for this application cycle?
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
They’re still interviewing Haider applicants but I haven’t heard of any getting in yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
milkMuncher
Full Member
II today via email LM 70
medgirlieee
Full Member
Congrats! When were you marked complete?II today via email LM 70
milkMuncher
Full Member
Thank you! 7/28Congrats! When were you marked complete?
chipeachi
Full Member
Ohhh let us know what they say pls 🙂i just emailed them to ask for an update bc i read on last year's sdn forum that sometimes theyll place u on hold without letting u know
Woop99
Full Member
will do 🙂Ohhh let us know what they say pls 🙂
Hi. Did you hear back from them?will do 🙂
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Yes there’s literally no signs when you do good so ofc we all think it wasn’t the bestIs it normal to feel like you bombed the interview?
Woop99
Full Member
Hi. Did you hear back from them?
just did! surprising on a saturday but they said that they can confirm my app is still under review by admissions committee and should they need anything they’ll let me know
Pikablue
Full Member
Me with one stone-faced interviewer tbh. Totally normal thoughIs it normal to feel like you bombed the interview?
milkcarton
Full Member
Seems like there hasn’t been any A’s in forever
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
I’m wondering if they’ll do a release the first Friday of February like the past two threads 🫣😭
I would love if they did 😭🙏I’m wondering if they’ll do a release the first Friday of February like the past two threads 🫣😭
I can do it
Full Member
Haider reapplicant just got the A!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wontHedoit04
Full Member
Congratulations!!! 🎉🎉 when did you interview??Haider reapplicant just got the A!!!!!
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
PERIODTTTT WOOO! did they email and call? 😳Haider reapplicant just got the A!!!!!
Last edited:
docbirder12
DocBirder12
Congrats! Also curious on when you interviewed!!
I can do it
Full Member
Emailed the night before and call around noon!PERIODTTTT WOOO! did they email and call? 😳