2023-2024 UC Riverside

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does this mean that if you haven’t heard back before March 15th, you’re likely to get rejected? I interviewed 11/14 and people from that cohort seem to already have acceptances? It’s confusing that they would accept some people and just ghost others from the same interview date
 
I read previously that they take a good min to go through everything, and some UCs go through April. So don't lose hope! Plus I asked for an update and they hadn't even reviewed my app yet! This was like a week ago 🙂
 
I read previously that they take a good min to go through everything, and some UCs go through April. So don't lose hope! Plus I asked for an update and they hadn't even reviewed my app yet! This was like a week ago 🙂
When did you interview
 
I reached out for a status update just now and they replied saying interviews are conducted from Sep-March and that all March interview slots are filled

But I guess anything can happen depending on interview withdrawals etc
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I reached out for a status update just now and they replied saying interviews are conducted from Sep-March and that all March interview slots are filled

But I guess anything can happen depending on interview withdrawals etc
they're more responsive than i thought : O
 
I reached out for a status update just now and they replied saying interviews are conducted from Sep-March and that all March interview slots are filled

But I guess anything can happen depending on interview withdrawals etc
Thank you for reaching out 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed 3/5 and haven't heard back yet either. Hopefully it won't be until May because I gotta figure out housing at the OOS school I have as a backup [emoji90] AND I LIVE IN RIVERSIDE, CA [emoji1]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad