-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 UC Riverside
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
penguinfam
Full Member
I know they said we'll hear back from prime when we hear about an acceptancehave any haiders that interviewed around 10/14 hear back? also, has there been a PRIME A yet?
is there an admitted student group chat?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
procrasinatingmonkey
Full Member
are there any people who have heard back from december interviews?
I can do it
Full Member
Had anyone heard anything from financial aid?
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Does anyone know Haiders who have been accepted lmao I think I gave up 😍
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
I just thought it would be soon cause April 15th is the date to narrow down to 3 acceptances and keep whatever WL you want but I don’t know what my UCR decisión Is 😦
regulardiet
One Boost Original. Shaken, not stirred.
I haven't either. I misread @dprk122 's post initially. I thought it meant that they still have interview spots until the end of May hahahas anyone received a pre ii R recently. I know they are done with interviews but I have not received mine R yet
I know ucr's website says interviews run till March, but i'm still hanging on to a small hope that maybe they're running behind on things
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Hoping UCR pumps out decisions tomorrow for the rest of us since it’s a deadline to narrow down to 3 acceptances
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Maybe spoke too soon lmao
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you mean?Maybe spoke too soon lmao
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Like maybe they aren't actually releasing anything todayWhat do you mean?
Last year it looks like they started releasing decisions on May 10th Wednesday right before the May 15th CTE deadline. We are probably expecting around the same time this year. Maybe May 8th?
thats like a month from now : " )) "Last year it looks like they started releasing decisions on May 10th Wednesday right before the May 15th CTE deadline. We are probably expecting around the same time this year. Maybe May 8th?
just got a voicemail from them, they just said they want to touch back later tonight. is this an admission’s decision? :0
milkcarton
Full Member
Sounds like it!just got a voicemail from them, they just said they want to touch back later tonight. is this an admission’s decision? :0
I was kind of worried that it meant they never read my app but who knows 🤷♂️I haven't either. I misread @dprk122 's post initially. I thought it meant that they still have interview spots until the end of May haha
I know ucr's website says interviews run till March, but i'm still hanging on to a small hope that maybe they're running behind on things
bruhhh literally my exact reason, i saw no caller ID and hung it up immediately 😭😭😭Yooo I just got the same voicemail, said they would try to contact me again at a later time. Had my phone on DO NOT DISTURB 🥲🥲🥲 I wouldn’t have answered anyway because it said “No Caller ID”
bruhhh literally my exact reason, i saw no caller ID and hung it up immediately [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
lol I’ve been answering anything and everything. Even if I know it’s spam just in case [emoji23]
honestly smart. but i did that my first cycle and felt like sisyphuslol I’ve been answering anything and everything. Even if I know it’s spam just in case [emoji23]
bruh same every notification on my phone rn is triggering a fight or flight 😭Do med schools usually call to put you on the WL? My stomach is a nervous wreck from not answering that call 😂😂
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
me waiting for the R email from admissions and prime now 😍
JUST GOT THE CALL WE IN BABY
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
procrasinatingmonkey
Full Member
congratuations for those who got the call!! did you also get an email and/or is your portal updated? i'm still waiting for a decision but i'm traveling outside the states so i'm not receiving phone calls in general 😳
I haven’t received a portal update or email yet. Just got the call earlier today
Congrats! Are you a haider applicant by any chance?
Got a call last night, and just got the email this morning!congratuations for those who got the call!! did you also get an email and/or is your portal updated? i'm still waiting for a decision but i'm traveling outside the states so i'm not receiving phone calls in general 😳
Anyone know if there’s an accepted student groupme?
When did you interview?Got a call last night, and just got the email this morning!
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Does anyone know Haiders accepted?
I was not a haider applicant. I did graduate tho from UCR undergrad in 2022 and was born in Riverside,CACongrats! Are you a haider applicant by any chance?
2/8When did you interview?
I can do it
Full Member
I'm a haider re-appDoes anyone know Haiders who have been accepted lmao I think I gave up 😍
I can do it
Full Member
This means you're a haider app. It applies to all UCR alumni.I was not a haider applicant. I did graduate tho from UCR undergrad in 2022 and was born in Riverside,CA
I didn’t apply early tho. I thought the Haiders were the students who applied for the EAP program. Submitted primary early September.This means you're a haider app. It applies to all UCR alumni.
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Well there was a deadline to choose your top 3 acceptances and we don’t even have a decision at all yet so I think you’re valid 🤭🫶🏽I called admission again. Class is not full yet. I am kind of losing hope but just wanted everyone to know
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RizzoRacks
Full Member
May 15 is the last deadline right ?
Also losing hope. I'm so confused about their review processI called admission again. Class is not full yet. I am kind of losing hope but just wanted everyone to know
do you happen to know approx how many people have been accepted? or any accepted peep could let us know how many are in the group chat (if there's one)? lolI called admission again. Class is not full yet. I am kind of losing hope but just wanted everyone to know
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Bless you tho 😭I asked and they said they can't disclose that type of information.