You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 UC Riverside
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Woop99
Full Member
i literally want to ask them about this like u guys said interview slots were full but only sending so many pre-ii r's at a time...so it feels like they're just leading us on at this point to eventually give an Rstill no pre-II R????? bro im confused
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also I told them that applicants might be holding multiple seats and what if a spot becomes available will they contact me? They Said even if a spot becomes available it will be for those who have already interviewed. However I am curious to see what the final notice says. Because this was my dream school. I would like to stay in California. And the wait has been too loooooong!!!!!
Woop99
Full Member
love that for us. *sarcasticAlso I told them that applicants might be holding multiple seats and what if a spot becomes available will they contact me? They Said even if a spot becomes available it will be for those who have already interviewed. However I am curious to see what the final notice says. Because this was my dream school. I would like to stay in California. And the wait has been too loooooong!!!!!
Student2000!
Full Member
I dont understand why they don't just send all the pre-II Rs out together at this point... like an R already stings enough, don't have to space it out to make it sting even worse
milkcarton
Full Member
No, someone asked admissionsIs the class full?
Amcas has a time period for them to notify applicants and a time period for applicants to hold only one spot. Application for 2025 begins May 4th. I believe thus April they will be releasing the final notice. And it doesn't seem as if many here have been accepted. Many of us are still waiting.
I am really confused to. No pr- ii R?? Why is it taking too long if they have already made a decision on the applications?still no pre-II R????? bro im confused
YourDoctorsFavoriteDoctor
New Member
Anything to do after finishing up the interview? Just want to cover all my bases thanks! 😎
IS Pre-II R. bummed out
sillygoose_7
Full Member
IS pre-II R rn
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
almost 5 months since my interview and no decision yet. We’re in hell fr
IS pre II R
Pikablue
Full Member
Damn and here I am complaining about 2 monthsalmost 5 months since my interview and no decision yet. We’re in hell fr
Damn and here I am complaining about 2 months
I’m like at 6 months. At this point if they’re gonna reject just do it already please
IS no ties to IE, pre-II R this morning.
agree! this is torture, II 1/29 and its been radio silence since! I don't get what's taking so long 😭almost 5 months since my interview and no decision yet. We’re in hell fr
penguinfam
Full Member
I hope we hear back tomorrow or this week
Woop99
Full Member
![]()
STILL FLIPPIN WAITING FOR THE R JUST GIVE IT TO ME ALREADY
finally got it [emoji2957] pre ii R is
docbirder12
DocBirder12
Is there an admitted students group anywhere? Thanks!
how does it feel to be on the other side : ' )Is there an admitted students group anywhere? Thanks!
D
deleted1150732
IS A with ties.
congrats! did they get back to you today? (i saw an a reported on cycletrack yesterday lol)IS A with ties.
D
deleted1150732
yup!congrats! did they get back to you today? (i saw an a reported on cycletrack yesterday lol)
yup!
How long ago if you don’t mind me asking?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
omg congrats! are you a haider applicant by any chance?IS A with ties.
Phone call or email?Hi everyone! Interviewed 1/27, got the A at around 8 pm 4/4. Ties to IE
Wishing everyone here the best of luck!! Hopefully more A’s are rolling out soon
RizzoRacks
Full Member
Still waiting. Interviewed Oct 15...hold the line friends
wontHedoit04
Full Member
Same. Interviewed 10/14 🙃Still waiting. Interviewed Oct 15...hold the line friends
milkcarton
Full Member
I interviewed in sept….Same. Interviewed 10/14 🙃
puppybiscuits39
New Member
Does anyone know why they might be taking so long to release decisions?
RizzoRacks
Full Member
im expecting a waitlist email at this point
Phone call! Still haven’t received the email yetPhone call or email?
I missed their first call but received a voicemail, so I called back. They said the email should be coming out next
RizzoRacks
Full Member
interview date?IS A with ties.
That’s so brutal😭😭If there’s any resemblance to last year’s cycle, we can expect a lot of us to be ghosted post interview until May 🥲 and another bunch to be WL
wontHedoit04
Full Member
Congratulations!! 🎊🎉Phone call! Still haven’t received the email yet
I missed their first call but received a voicemail, so I called back. They said the email should be coming out next
Thank you so much!!Congratulations!! 🎊🎉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I actually can't wait until May. PLEASE
The END OF MAY? Bruhhhhhhhhhh. They dragging this so muchhhhhhhhh 🥲 thanks for calling thoI just called the admission committee:
1. They said the class is still not full and are accepting those who have interviewed by end of May
2. Waitlist will start in May
Hope that was helpful!
puppybiscuits39
New Member
The wait is making it hard to apply for scholarships with deadlines 😢
1234med1234
Full Member
have any haiders that interviewed around 10/14 hear back? also, has there been a PRIME A yet?