2023-2024 UC Riverside

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know where to watch the curriculum overview video?? You're supposed to watch it before the 10/30/23 informational session but I can't find it??
 
Does anyone know where to watch the curriculum overview video?? You're supposed to watch it before the 10/30/23 informational session but I can't find it??
It should be under the interview tab in "Interview documents." You'll see a link under "UCR School of Medicine Curriculum Overview Video"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got one in July but I did not fill it out. 🙁
If I recall, the secondary said to submit it in a week (or something like that). If you are still able to submit it, I see no harm in trying! Better than wondering what if. You were screened for a secondary so it isn't for nothing 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad