2023-2024 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS II today ! LM 69

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
II TODAY!!!!! Secondary received 8/23, submitted 9/6, raised in the IE

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all! For those of us who got interviews so far, how many are Haider applicants?
Thanks!

Does anyone know where to watch the curriculum overview video?? You're supposed to watch it before the 10/30/23 informational session but I can't find it??

Does anyone know where to watch the curriculum overview video?? You're supposed to watch it before the 10/30/23 informational session but I can't find it??
It should be under the interview tab in "Interview documents." You'll see a link under "UCR School of Medicine Curriculum Overview Video"

Members don't see this ad :)
I got one in July but I did not fill it out. :(
If I recall, the secondary said to submit it in a week (or something like that). If you are still able to submit it, I see no harm in trying! Better than wondering what if. You were screened for a secondary so it isn't for nothing :)

They take a while to make decisions though judging from last year's page. Some of the oct/nov/dec interviewees didn't get decisions until months later.

IS II!! This is def one of my top schools and was wondering if anyone had any advice/tips on how to prepare? Thanks sm

Reactions: 3 users
So are we thinking the 15th for decisions?

• Love
I checked last years’ thread and they were expecting to hear 11/15 but didn’t hear back until 11/18, maybe that’ll be the case this year too

is there a reason why they lag it on II or is there a date where they will send in batch?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how many weeks they take to send you an II or R after secondary submission?
Also, do they accept emails asking for app status after submitting secondary?

Does anyone know how many weeks they take to send you an II or R after secondary submission?
Also, do they accept emails asking for app status after submitting secondary?

Mine took nine weeks / not sure about the second q : (

I’m manifesting As for people today (including myself plz)

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Nice!!!!!! IE?
Sorry I was adding for a data point for everyone still waiting to hear back. I received my II on 10/07 :) I don’t live in the IE now but have very strong ties — family there and spent years there when I was younger!

Sorry I was adding for a data point for everyone still waiting to hear back. I received my II on 10/07 :) I don’t live in the IE now but have very strong ties — family there and spent years there when I was younger!
Oooooop, I can’t read lol 🤠

• Haha
I think based on cycle track they dont sent out Rs until almost april ? someone correct me if im wrong..