You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 UC Riverside
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hamooditired
New Member
i wonder if there were A's sent out already to people who just aren't on this thread.. if not, then i have a feeling that the fact that the class size increasing next year is playing a role in the delayed decisions. they are probably trying to figure out logistics prior to sending out A's.
Is this the class expansion to 125 with the new building?i wonder if there were A's sent out already to people who just aren't on this thread.. if not, then i have a feeling that the fact that the class size increasing next year is playing a role in the delayed decisions. they are probably trying to figure out logistics prior to sending out A's.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hamooditired
New Member
yup 👍Is this the class expansion to 125 with the new building?
1234med1234
Full Member
I heard they’re doing a 10% class size increase per year until they reach 125.
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
I wish they told one of us when they’d be planning on releasing but maybe people with more recent interviews would know!
1234med1234
Full Member
good point! for more recent interviewees, when were you told you’d hear back?I wish they told one of us when they’d be planning on releasing but maybe people with more recent interviews would know!
I interviewed 11/14 and the only thing mentioned was that they release decisions starting 11/15 :,(good point! for more recent interviewees, when were you told you’d hear back?
shawarmaways
Full Member
They told us that decisions would begin on Nov 15, but that you should expect to hear a decision anywhere from 2 weeks til May from your interview dateI wish they told one of us when they’d be planning on releasing but maybe people with more recent interviews would know!
I can do it
Full Member
I interviewed 9/30 and they said 11/15 smh.
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
I was 9/14 and then prime was later in October but heard 11/15
Did they say how many more interviews they are going to give out?
when your application is under review with the committee (after secondary), does the portal change from 'complete' or does it remain like that until an interview invite is sent? I submitted my secondary about 12 weeks ago and haven't heard anything 🙁
in state applicant. just wondering how late have they sent interview invites in previous years? thanks for your replies 🙂
in state applicant. just wondering how late have they sent interview invites in previous years? thanks for your replies 🙂
Josh cord
Full Member
when your application is under review with the committee (after secondary), does the portal change from 'complete' or does it remain like that until an interview invite is sent? I submitted my secondary about 12 weeks ago and haven't heard anything 🙁
in state applicant. just wondering how late have they sent interview invites in previous years? thanks for your replies 🙂
it stays the same until you get an interview
1234med1234
Full Member
Anything?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanksit stays the same until you get an interview
milkcarton
Full Member
Who thinks they are going to let us know next yr
1234med1234
Full Member
has anyone contacted admissions? I was told that they have already started accepting people. anyone else get the same response?
milkcarton
Full Member
Told by who?has anyone contacted admissions? I was told that they have already started accepting people. anyone else get the same response?
1234med1234
Full Member
Admissions over the phone. Maybe someone else can ask again?Told by who?
D
deleted1124957
There was an A on cycle track on November 20.Admissions over the phone. Maybe someone else can ask again?
Riv plz
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Oh… dang I thought I might be a little special with my prime interview too 😂There was an A on cycle track on November 20.
Riv plz
milkcarton
Full Member
Oh nooo
D
deleted1124957
Fellow dog profile picture friend, we are special.Oh… dang I thought I might be a little special with my prime interview too 😂
milkcarton
Full Member
Anyone who interviewed 9/12 get an A?
D
deleted1124957
Only one A so far and that's on cycle track so who knowsAnyone who interviewed 9/12 get an A?
freefoodfriend
Full Member
Not in IE, but I’m IS with ties to IE and still haven’t received one.any IE residents still waiting for an interview?
Eshulter
New Member
Oops not me. I got too excited and thought you said A .any IE residents still waiting for an interview?
I can do it
Full Member
Did you receive an A?Oops not me. I got too excited and thought you said A .
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eshulter
New Member
Not yet. I am hoping for one.this waiting has me on pins and needles.Did you receive an A?
And I keep thinking everyone else from the IE has gotten one except me.
docbirder12
DocBirder12
You know people who have gotten A’s already?Not yet. I am hoping for one.this waiting has me on pins and needles.
And I keep thinking everyone else from the IE has gotten one except me.
milkcarton
Full Member
I truly believe that if they already started giving out A’s we would see it on this threadYou know people who have gotten A’s already?
D
deleted1124957
Congrats 🙂I JUST GOT ACCEPTED INTO UC RIVERSIDE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE!!!!!
hamooditired
New Member
Congrats Future Doctor!! 🙂I JUST GOT ACCEPTED INTO UC RIVERSIDE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE!!!!!
Josh cord
Full Member
I JUST GOT ACCEPTED INTO UC RIVERSIDE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE!!!!!
Congrats future doctor!! When did you interview and are you Haider?
sameI JUST GOT ACCEPTED INTO UC RIVERSIDE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE!!!!!
hamooditired
New Member
congrats!
did you guys find out via email or call? also what were your interview dates?
did you guys find out via email or call? also what were your interview dates?
same for me and also same int date!Got accepted today! The admissions director emailed around 2:30 that she would call between 4-5pm. On the phone She said they will send an official letter with instructions soon. Interviewed 10/14. Wishing everybody amazing luck!!!! ♥️
Interviewed 9/12 and idk what Haider isCongrats future doctor!! When did you interview and are you Haider?
I can do it
Full Member
Any Haider acceptances? Interviewed 9/30 and now I'm nervous 🙁
1234med1234
Full Member
also, wondering if anyone accepted or accepted above is haider?
milkcarton
Full Member
Anyone know if those who interviewed before those who have received A’s can still get accepted
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
wooo congrats!!! Omg! Any changes to the portal!?I JUST GOT ACCEPTED INTO UC RIVERSIDE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE!!!!!
Josh cord
Full Member
Any Haider acceptances? Interviewed 9/30 and now I'm nervous 🙁
From how it’s been in previous years, Haider applicants always have to wait longer to hear back 🙁(
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
I’m
well this is my little hope … I wanted to get into the prime also!From how it’s been in previous years, Haider applicants always have to wait longer to hear back 🙁(
It doesn't look like there are any changes right now. Take heart during the wait!wooo congrats!!! Omg! Any changes to the portal!?