2023-2024 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
14 weeks under review for me personally. Since 08/12

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how many weeks they take to send you an II or R after secondary submission?
Also, do they accept emails asking for app status after submitting secondary?
I was complete 9/14 and received II 10/20... so about a month for me!

Members don't see this ad :)
Also for any Haider... they got 250 apps last year through AMCAS... interviewed 50... and accepted 29... 26 of which matriculated!

Reactions: 1 users
Also for any Haider... they got 250 apps last year through AMCAS... interviewed 50... and accepted 29... 26 of which matriculated
Did your interview invite say anything about Haider? Or if you applied to Haider and interviewed, are you just automatically considered for Haider if you checked it off in your secondary?

Did your interview invite say anything about Haider? Or if you applied to Haider and interviewed, are you just automatically considered for Haider if you checked it off in your secondary?
You’re automatically haider, but for the primary submission I did apply for special programs!

Members don't see this ad :)
Also for any Haider... they got 250 apps last year through AMCAS... interviewed 50... and accepted 29... 26 of which matriculated!
oh wow they accepted way more than the 24 promised seats for EAP and Haider combined

What do you guys think are my chances of getting an II if I applied in October :// I got secondaries but nothing since then...

What do you guys think are my chances of getting an II if I applied in October :// I got secondaries but nothing since then...
They send out IIs until March, so you definitely have a chance to hear back still!

Nothing here too! Has anyone called admissions and asked when they plan to start calls?

They send out IIs until March, so you definitely have a chance to hear back still!

Ahhh thank you! Do we know approx when I should expect to hear back if I submitted in October LMAO, the anxiety is eating at me

Ahhh thank you! Do we know approx when I should expect to hear back if I submitted in October LMAO, the anxiety is eating at me

I submitted my secondary 8/1 and I still haven’t heard back 🫠 so im guessing a while (but I’m OOS with ties, so idk if that has anything to do with it)

Last edited by a moderator:
i was complete 9/14 and got II 10/20. From what i’ve seen on this group and previous years, it seems like a month is the minimum wait to hear back so you’re just entering that time frame!

Today is the day! We getting A’s (I have no evidence to suggest it’s today, just slowly loosing my mind)

Reactions: 5 users
I think it's so bizarre they said the 15th and we're approaching the end of the month.

• Sad
It’ll come when we least expect it. Manifesting A’s for everyone! 🙏🏼

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Everyone takes off a week early or so for the thanksgiving break I feel even in higher Ed - maybe they thought they could finish by the 15th?

Secondary on 8/19, interview 11/4

i got a missed call from a no caller ID number on friday and had a mini heart attack loll