Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I believe they said starting 10/15For the peeps who interviewed on 9/5, did they say they were going to let us know exactly on 10/15? Or was it going to vary around then
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I believe they said starting 10/15For the peeps who interviewed on 9/5, did they say they were going to let us know exactly on 10/15? Or was it going to vary around then
Let’s hope for great news!!I believe they said starting 10/15
Their website says 30-45 days for decisions, so maybe!For people who interviewed 9/19, do we also hear back 10/15?
Thing is during the orientation, they said decisions are made in 3-4 weeks and decisions start releasing oct 15, so I hope we hear back then lolTheir website says 30-45 days for decisions, so maybe!
Man I hope we all get good news soon!Thing is during the orientation, they said decisions are made in 3-4 weeks and decisions start releasing oct 15, so I hope we hear back then lol
ahh yes im so nervous 😭Man I hope we all get good news soon!
Bro same 💔ahh yes im so nervous 😭
interviewed on 9/5 like pleassseeeee i wanna know on the 15th so bad davis let me in mannnn
I would say relatively high! Chins up!What do you guys think are the odds people who interviewed Sep 19th hear back this week?
You got this! Remember, you have been waiting for years. You can keep that going for a few more weeks!Ngl guys I am ****ting bricks 🤣
Man, am nervous af to hear my fateIf I open my email to an R or WL tmrw I am going to be very sad 😭
Wishing the best for y'all! I'll be interviewing on the 20th myself, nervous because it's my first one this cycle... Any advice to share?Man, am nervous af to hear my fate
Same 😭😭😭If I open my email to an R or WL tmrw I am going to be very sad 😭
what do we mean by late HAHAApparently they call late according to some past threads, it’s going to be a longgggggg day😭
after 5 PM PST 😭what do we mean by late HAHA
ya therye gonna give interviews until FEB!!are they still giving out interviews here ?
RIP!!! what if someone miss the call 😭 😭 😭after 5 PM PST 😭
They will leave a voice mail or call you backRIP!!! what if someone miss the call 😭 😭 😭
When’s the earliest time did you find?Looks like evening is when answers went out in the last few years haha
5pmWhen’s the earliest time did you find?
Possibly. I would love to be wrong thoughwait is it done?
I guess so 😭 this sucksI guess this means we must torture ourselves through another day of waiting?
wait how do you know??wait is it done?
I mean, it is already 18:10, people have probably gone home for the day.wait how do you know??
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.