2025-2026 UC San Francisco

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
they promise not ask questions about curriculum or any other verboten topics.
Verboten? Oh my.
Dont No GIF by scandtrack touristik GmbH
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what are post interview chances for this school?
I hear its like 40-50% with the other half basically going on the waitlist (if they didn't bomb interview). Not sure if this is really accurate, though.
 
Hi I have my interview tomorrow, but my info session scheduled for after the interview. Is this allowed? On the portal it says it needs to be prior to the interview and I cant remember if I sxheduled it myself or if they assigned me one
 
Hi I have my interview tomorrow, but my info session scheduled for after the interview. Is this allowed? On the portal it says it needs to be prior to the interview and I cant remember if I sxheduled it myself or if they assigned me one
Same thing happened to me, I emailed them about it and they said it was fine.
 
They say in the email its fine if it is after the interview! I have the same thing interview tom and session next tuesday
 
Hi! I am very confused regarding the interview schedule for this school. Is this an entire day interview, or 2 individual interviews that can happen anytime between 9 AM PST - 5 PM PST? Anyone who has interviewed mind sharing how it was?
 
Hi! I am very confused regarding the interview schedule for this school. Is this an entire day interview, or 2 individual interviews that can happen anytime between 9 AM PST - 5 PM PST? Anyone who has interviewed mind sharing how it was?
2 individual interviews that can happen anytime between 9AM-5PM. Day starts off with a brief orientation at 8:45AM, then you log back into the zoom and join a breakout room specifically for your scheduled interviews.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad