-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 UC San Francisco
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
morak
Full Member
Congrats!! Could I ask when you submitted?+1 OOS II for JMP and PRIME-US!!
pristinepreacher
Full Member
Thank you! I submit 8/23Congrats!! Could I ask when you submitted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hellohellohellogoodbye
New Member
Did anyone else at the information session today think the vibes were off? Not being able to ask questions about the curriculum was unique.
hellohellohellogoodbye
New Member
interview only, it's a required session before you interviewIs this session for everyone or just those with an interview?
Has anyone been rejectd post-secondary but prior to a II?
were there like 70 - 100 students again on the session?interview only, it's a required session before you interview
hellohellohellogoodbye
New Member
~50-60. one of the stranger info sessions for sure.were there like 70 - 100 students again on the session?
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
Due to it being restrictive? What was the general vibe?~50-60. one of the stranger info sessions for sure.
Hey at your next session can you guys ask them to send me an interview? I’d really appreciate it.
they promise not ask questions about curriculum or any other verboten topics.Hey at your next session can you guys ask them to send me an interview? I’d really appreciate it.
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
Verboten? Oh my.they promise not ask questions about curriculum or any other verboten topics.
pronounced ferboten. 🙂Verboten? Oh my.
![]()
how far are they scheduling out to?+1 OOS II! Submitted 8/16
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medluma
Full Member
Dec 16thhow far are they scheduling out to?
D
deleted1220694
+1 OOS II. Anyone who has interviewed mind sharing how long the interview day was?
are these rolling through the day or does everyone get them at the same time
medluma
Full Member
I just scheduled and they say to keep 8AM-5PM PST open+1 OOS II. Anyone who has interviewed mind sharing how long the interview day was?
I think everybody gets them at the same time. They usually send around 2 pstare these rolling through the day or does everyone get them at the same time
imstxrstruck
Full Member
They usually send on Friday. Are they trolling us or are we gearing up for a rejection wave tomorrow 🙈🙈
pristinepreacher
Full Member
AYYYYY congrats king!+1 OOS II! Submitted 8/16
ok imma need u to call the adcom again plz <3+1 OOS II! Submitted 8/16
D
deleted1220694
so is it the entire day or they schedule us for a time slot during that day to have our interviews?I just scheduled and they say to keep 8AM-5PM PST open
y'all think it's over for me at this school with an 8/26 completion 🙁 or they still have more to go!
i feel like they havent even given out that many interviews. how are they already scheduling out to mid december
I completed 8/17!! you still have a chancey'all think it's over for me at this school with an 8/26 completion 🙁 or they still have more to go!
pristinepreacher
Full Member
Based on the email and the AMP portal, I think we should have 8am-5pm PST blocked outso is it the entire day or they schedule us for a time slot during that day to have our interviews?
we for real think rejections are coming tomorrow?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bubbleshelp
New Member
im assuming they’re taking most of thanksgiving week off, so mid-December is kind of like scheduling just 2 weeks out loli feel like they havent even given out that many interviews. how are they already scheduling out to mid december
You guys think we are getting any II sent out this week? or no due to Thanksgiving?
possible but unlikelyYou guys think we are getting any II sent out this week? or no due to Thanksgiving?
D
deleted1223922
I hear its like 40-50% with the other half basically going on the waitlist (if they didn't bomb interview). Not sure if this is really accurate, though.what are post interview chances for this school?
helpmegetthroughthis
Full Member
Hi I have my interview tomorrow, but my info session scheduled for after the interview. Is this allowed? On the portal it says it needs to be prior to the interview and I cant remember if I sxheduled it myself or if they assigned me one
medluma
Full Member
Same thing happened to me, I emailed them about it and they said it was fine.Hi I have my interview tomorrow, but my info session scheduled for after the interview. Is this allowed? On the portal it says it needs to be prior to the interview and I cant remember if I sxheduled it myself or if they assigned me one
D
deleted1220694
Hi! I am very confused regarding the interview schedule for this school. Is this an entire day interview, or 2 individual interviews that can happen anytime between 9 AM PST - 5 PM PST? Anyone who has interviewed mind sharing how it was?
medluma
Full Member
2 individual interviews that can happen anytime between 9AM-5PM. Day starts off with a brief orientation at 8:45AM, then you log back into the zoom and join a breakout room specifically for your scheduled interviews.Hi! I am very confused regarding the interview schedule for this school. Is this an entire day interview, or 2 individual interviews that can happen anytime between 9 AM PST - 5 PM PST? Anyone who has interviewed mind sharing how it was?
helpmegetthroughthis
Full Member
Does being IS impact your chances post II? or just the chances of getting one
is it the trend this year for every week to release at 2 PM PST?
i am so confused by ucsf? are they done?
last cycle it looks like the issued II's through January (at least looking at admit)i am so confused by ucsf? are they done?
I feel like it's slow right now with all schools because of the holidays
pristinepreacher
Full Member
I got my invitation later in the evening, so who knows.is it the trend this year for every week to release at 2 PM PST?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what time if i may askI got my invitation later in the evening, so who knows.
+1 In state stressed out applicant
medappcrashout
Full Member
no seriously what is taking them so long
pristinepreacher
Full Member
6:20 PMwhat time if i may ask
howlatthemoon
Full Member
Are they done with invites?