pleaseaccept
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's on the school portal under the interview section. They did not mention this during my interview lol.Is that through email? I did not get anything
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It's on the school portal under the interview section. They did not mention this during my interview lol.Is that through email? I did not get anything
Yeah, first I am hearing or seeing about it too.Wait did we need to fill out the post interview survey for our application to be complete? I didn't know anything about this
did not fill this out and got the A, wouldn’t worry abt itWait did we need to fill out the post interview survey for our application to be complete? I didn't know anything about this
Oh, thank God. I was literally scrambling at my job trying to get it submitteddid not fill this out and got the A, wouldn’t worry abt it
I didn't, and I don't think it made a difference.Did people who received As send thank you letters to their faculty interviewer? Not sure where to find the appropriate email or if its worth sending to the admissions email.
not yet, do As come out based on interview dates?Have anyone interviewed in 9/19 heard anything yet?
Starting to feel like it lolSo are us August interviewees cooked
So are us August interviewees cooked
Cooked? I feel “well done” at the moment 🥲😂Starting to feel like it lol
Can you share what school this is?Another school I interviewed at said they would randomly pick 100 people to go through at every adcom meeting. Maybe our names hasn't been drawn yet or if it has and we're not rejected yet maybe they can't make a decision yet and they bump it to the next adcom meeting.
Outside bad, safe inside.My applicants-in-christ, AMCAS decisions have only been open 9 days. Stop worrying, andstart the process of legally changing your name to Waynetouch grass.
people who interviewed last week got acceptance we interviewed in August and got nothingMy applicants-in-christ, AMCAS decisions have only been open 9 days. Stop worrying, andstart the process of legally changing your name to Waynetouch grass.
i didn’tDid people who received As send thank you letters to their faculty interviewer? Not sure where to find the appropriate email or if its worth sending to the admissions email.
My optimistic thought is the interviewees did not submit there grading on that day for the ADCOM, since it look like no one on 9/19 got an A or R yet?not yet, do As come out based on interview dates
fr. I've pretty much accepted my fate as an 8/11 intervieweepeople who interviewed last week got acceptance we interviewed in August and got nothing
I feel the same as a 09/26 interviewee 😢fr. I've pretty much accepted my fate as an 8/11 interviewee
I received mine Sunday afternoon around 3-4 PM.When do we receive the welcome session link for interviews? Mines Monday and I haven’t received anything
isn't it in the amp portal?has anyone gotten the welcome session link for tomorrow yet
it’s at the bottom of your acceptance email!!!Anyone have the link for accepted students group me?
For some reason it's not letting me join. It's pending?it’s at the bottom of your acceptance email!!!
after you put in your amcas id someone will approve you after a day or twoFor some reason it's not letting me join. It's pending?
Based on previous years data maybe like 200 more ? Who knows tho lol w so many more apps they may interview more but then post II admit rate would end up dropping quite a bit…Do we think Wayne is going to send out more IIs? They have like 3k more applications than last year and still have some slots to fill I believe
They don’t do that unless you call your interviewer an idiot or something like thathas wayne sent out any rejections for people who already interviewed?
No haha, they wait until March and then mass execute all the rejections together lolhas wayne sent out any rejections for people who already interviewed?
During my interview they told us to write them as PDFS and send them to the admissions email! They will likely be able to forward them to your interviewers for you.where did you guys send thank you letters to?
They might send some tomorrowcome on Wayne send us decisions today
Letters of interest don't really have any kind of an impact. They already know you are interested, otherwise you would not have spent $200 applying to their school. Just have to be patient and ride the wave out, but it is so much harder applying traditional in the current landscape.I submitted my secondary in early/mid July, and haven't heard anything. I have decent stats (519 MCAT, 3.9+ gpa) and I feel my values and experiences line up really well with Wayne's service focus, and I'm IS. Should I send a letter of interest? Since I'm still a senior in college I don't really have updates, aside from continuing everything I described on my app, so I don't think an update letter would be appropriate. Is it too early for a letter of interest?
i promise it’s notInterviewed 10/17 and I see people who interviewed on the same date were accepted last week... is it clipped for me? 🙁
My guess is they're pooling all interviewees together, ranked by their total holistic "score" (rather than interview date) based on interview, mcat, gpa, state of residence etc. They began interviews way earlier so it makes sense they don't look candidates in order. Committee probably finalizes a decision after meeting every week and sends acceptances on Friday, and holds non-admitted candidates until march when they send post-II R's.Interviewed 10/17 and I see people who interviewed on the same date were accepted last week... is it clipped for me? 🙁
How has Wayne done waitlists in the past? is it usually alongside acceptances, or are they released later in the cycle? Also, when they accept off the waitlist, is it random or are people ranked on the waitlist?My guess is they're pooling all interviewees together, ranked by their total holistic "score" (rather than interview date) based on interview, mcat, gpa, state of residence etc. They began interviews way earlier so it makes sense they don't look candidates in order. Committee probably finalizes a decision after meeting every week and sends acceptances on Friday, and holds non-admitted candidates until march when they send post-II R's.
They do waitlist, but they don't reject which is weird. My understanding is for Wayne, interviews are practically done by Nov/Dec, and they continue sending acceptances until March/April. Waitlist is probably insurance for extra seats which don't have matriculants, so they begin that movement in May.How has Wayne done waitlists in the past? is it usually alongside acceptances, or are they released later in the cycle? Also, when they accept off the waitlist, is it random or are people ranked on the waitlist?
In past years, it looks like they’ve seen some really early waitlist movement, like Oct/Nov. I’m sure the bulk of it of it is later on — but for anyone who does get a WL soon, while it’s probably best to prepare mentally for a long wait, there seems to be a chance (at least historically) that you could hear back before spring!They do waitlist, but they don't reject which is weird. My understanding is for Wayne, interviews are practically done by Nov/Dec, and they continue sending acceptances until March/April. Waitlist is probably insurance for extra seats which don't have matriculants, so they begin that movement in May.
There are various ways that schools can manage their application process.but when do they start putting people on waitlists historically? Is it in October, right alongside acceptances? is it normal that they haven't waitlisted anyone yet?
last year they did some WLs on the 17th along with As, in addition to As on the 15th. This cycle is a bit different so far so only time will tell I guessbut when do they start putting people on waitlists historically? Is it in October, right alongside acceptances? is it normal that they haven't waitlisted anyone yet?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.