Creighton or Jefferson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

agbs248

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any opinions on Creighton vs Jefferson.

I am from Colorado so either will be a slight change of pace. I would pick Jefferson for location because an eastern city and all it has to offer sounds exciting, but I really loved the feeling at Creighton. I can't tell if Creighton just sold themselves really well, or if it would really be the great community it says to be. Jefferson seemed to have a similar vibe, but I know a little less about it. I think the main decision should be on the school vs. the location, but they seem pretty similar!

Any insight? time is running out!

Members don't see this ad.

Creighton upperclassman here...my advice to everyone no matter what schools are being considered is to go with your gut. Creighton does do a very good job of selling itself, but that's because students here are for the most part, genuinely happy. The overall happiness and camaraderie that you likely witnessed is real. :) Part of me worried that I had only seen the 20 or so really happy students when I visited, but fortunately that wasn't the case. Anywho, if you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me. I felt that Creighton was a perfect fit for me and fortunately have loved my time here. If you've been accepted, there's a really good chance that you're very well rounded and thus, would be a good fit. With that said, Creighton is not a perfect fit for everyone, so go with your gut and go where YOU think you would be happiest (assuming overall happiness is a priority). Good luck with your decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.