Loma Linda vs. Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

upcomingdr

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey hey,
As stated in the subject line, which medical school would you go to? I am accepted to both schools but now having trouble deciding and keep on going back and forth on pros and cons.

If you are familiar with the schools, please state your reasoning for which school you would choose!

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Do you love Jesus? -> Loma Linda

Do you love chicken and waffles? -> Morehouse

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Talk about two completely different schools, you couldnt really come up with more different ones if you tried.

If you really cannot decide at all on these schools you gotta take a step back and evaluate yourself, your priorities, your goals etc. Each have very distinct themes and cultures. It's kind of hard to buy that somebody who knows each of these schools culture/mission/theme etc decently doesnt have any idea on which is a better fit for them. Visiting each school again if you are really lost is probably a good idea; not being a good fit at either of these schools would not be ideal.

Last edited:
Talk about two completely different schools, you couldnt really come up with more different ones if you tried.

If you really cannot decide at all on these schools you gotta take a step back and evaluate yourself, your priorities, your goals etc. Each have very distinct themes and cultures. It's kind of hard to buy that somebody who knows each of these schools culture/mission/theme etc decently doesnt have any idea on which is a better fit for them. Visiting each school again if you are really lost is probably a good idea; not being a good fit at either of these schools would not be ideal.

I know that each has its own distinct culture and vaules. I'm a conservative christian and just happened to go to an HBCU that was similar to loma linda as far as being SDA. I dont know how that is hard to believe... I'm having trouble now becuase now it seems I have to choose and both schools of thought is literally half of my being and what i support.

I'll try to visit morehouse for a second look, since its closer.

Last edited:
depends where you are from.....your support system as far as family (etc...).....if you want to live in cali vs atl....you can't lose either way.....there is no wrong choice here....congrats!!!

Reactions: 1 user