This thread has existential crisis (an SDN mafia game)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
d0fc9de1f4231f3a1ef43c4715eb660f.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Clem only gave me a like

Well I'm inclined to believe genny's claim

How complicated do you guys think Clem's balance is? Would he create a role to announce someone isn't town?
 
I seriously doubt it. I think genny is either memeing or it's something else about the role, but not necessarily AI
Probably

Still is weird to get confirmation from a GM that someone isnt an inocent child

I might be reading way to much into it I still think she is town

That's way it throws me off a lot but anyways
 
Wait Apop had this role?
I had this role, as apop

Clem said:
You're Apop. You're sus AF, so you scan as the reverse of your alignment to any affiliation checks.

I guess scanning "not town" isn't strictly the same as "reverse," but it is functionally the same if you're town.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw some people ask me some questions.


Genuinely I’m lost AF. I stand by my reads. Genny claiming innocent child and Clem denying it, and then kcalb claiming it and nothing (knowing Clem is busy) is odd.

I’m sticking with Zenge but would consider a spurs yeet given my PIE
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw some people ask me some questions.


Genuinely I’m lost AF. I stand by my reads. Genny claiming innocent child and Clem denying it, and then kcalb claiming it and nothing (knowing Clem is busy) is odd.

I’m sticking with Zenge but would consider a spurs yeet given my PIE
For reference I didn't know Clem was busy and he gave me a like instantly

So he wasn't thaaaat busy