-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
This thread has existential crisis (an SDN mafia game)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Black Kat
Im smol
good thing i'm not one then, eh?
Town indicative mmmyesWell she wasn't an innocent child, so...![]()
No further questions
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
What's the opposite of an innocent child?Hmmm no if it is a fake inocent child, I think it goes with the theme
A haunted doll?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Robert the Doll, maybeWhat's the opposite of an innocent child?
A haunted doll?
What is even going on in this thread 😂
@Zenge142 so why did you poison me
Hannibal lecterWhat's the opposite of an innocent child?
A haunted doll?
A murderous octogenarian.What's the opposite of an innocent child?
A haunted doll?
a guilty adultWhat is even going on in this thread 😂
he's MY innocent childHannibal lecter
Hes a guilty adult!he's MY innocent child
Oh boy
that's it, that's me. a murderous octopod. 8 arms, 8 shots.A murderous octogenarian.
@Clem J @kaydubs @supershorty
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I seriously doubt it. I think genny is either memeing or it's something else about the role, but not necessarily AIHow complicated do you guys think Clem's balance is? Would he create a role to announce someone isn't town?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Btw Clem's not around for the next 2 hours or so and kd's also very busy at work, so you're stuck with me, the bad babysitter who knows minimal answers to questions.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was about to say something about that angery reacthe's MY innocent child

Wait Apop had this role?The same ability as the apop role, huh?
Sure! 😅wait, genny poisoned me?
Stop spilling my secrets!He's saying he night-vig'd genny, poisoned you, and day-vig'd genny
Black Kat
Im smol
ProbablyI seriously doubt it. I think genny is either memeing or it's something else about the role, but not necessarily AI
Still is weird to get confirmation from a GM that someone isnt an inocent child
I might be reading way to much into it I still think she is town
That's way it throws me off a lot but anyways
Technically I was Dina who was a Jack-of-all-deathsBecause Zenge was a jack-of-all-deaths
Say it ain’t so! 😱i poisoned no one. zenge vigged me twice? and poisoned psv?
Wait… 🤔
I had this role, as apopWait Apop had this role?
Clem said:You're Apop. You're sus AF, so you scan as the reverse of your alignment to any affiliation checks.
I guess scanning "not town" isn't strictly the same as "reverse," but it is functionally the same if you're town.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Can you confirm that your role did exactly as stated at the correct target?Technically I was Dina who was a Jack-of-all-deaths
I see what you’re up to, and I feel less bad about the poison tbhinteresting
The flavor is different but the negative utility role is the same.I had this role, as apop
I guess scanning "not town" isn't strictly the same as "reverse," but it is functionally the same if you're town.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Can you confirm that your role did exactly as stated at the correct target?
I'm lowkey foiling that many of our roles may have opposing effects to what is stated.
An identity crisis, if you will
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess... genny?Zenge/MsP/?
Thoughts guys?
If Zenge dies, it resolves PSV and genny; if either PSV or genny die, it resolves Zenge and possibly the remaining PSV/genny player
If MsP flips w, it clears you.
I guess with all of these flips it really just helps if we flip a wI guess... genny?
If Zenge dies, it resolves PSV and genny; if either PSV or genny die, it resolves Zenge and possibly the remaining PSV/genny player
If MsP flips w, it clears you.
Clam downI'm lowkey foiling that many of our roles may have opposing effects to what is stated.
An identity crisis, if you will
This seems incompatible with all of the claimed vig shotsI'm lowkey foiling that many of our roles may have opposing effects to what is stated.
An identity crisis, if you will
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah but have any of them really worked??This seems incompatible with all of the claimed vig shots
I mean, it's flipped my role, so I would think so.Yeah but have any of them really worked??
Did you ever share your dumb mechanical idea?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did you die thoI mean, it's flipped my role, so I would think so.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I can't recall!Did you ever share your dumb mechanical idea?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
¯\_(ツ)_/¯Clem said I did
@supershorty did I die tho?
I saw some people ask me some questions.
Genuinely I’m lost AF. I stand by my reads. Genny claiming innocent child and Clem denying it, and then kcalb claiming it and nothing (knowing Clem is busy) is odd.
I’m sticking with Zenge but would consider a spurs yeet given my PIE
Genuinely I’m lost AF. I stand by my reads. Genny claiming innocent child and Clem denying it, and then kcalb claiming it and nothing (knowing Clem is busy) is odd.
I’m sticking with Zenge but would consider a spurs yeet given my PIE
well. I don't feel like we're in a good spot to vote anyone out today. It's madness!
Unfortunately I'm planning to nap my tummy ache away and then I'm painting a portrait of my dog so I need to make a choice.
Would've liked to get some more from MsP but
Would've liked to get some more from MsP but
Yeet Spurs
For now
But also @WildZoo you mentioned you're town reading Spurs. Was your vote of him earlier a jest or what?
For now
But also @WildZoo you mentioned you're town reading Spurs. Was your vote of him earlier a jest or what?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like what?
Let me ask this: is anyone town reading Spurs? @Ms Procrastinator you mentioned feeling better about him. What is your vibe there now?
Not great considering that there’s been no substance to his votes the past two days.
Por que? Other than not wanting to cause a tie
Black Kat
Im smol
For reference I didn't know Clem was busy and he gave me a like instantlyI saw some people ask me some questions.
Genuinely I’m lost AF. I stand by my reads. Genny claiming innocent child and Clem denying it, and then kcalb claiming it and nothing (knowing Clem is busy) is odd.
I’m sticking with Zenge but would consider a spurs yeet given my PIE
So he wasn't thaaaat busy
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 93K
