Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone hear anything lately? Seems like Rush is taking its time this year.
Let them take allllll the time they want. I'd rather they actually consider my application instead of doing a once over.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone hear anything lately? Seems like Rush is taking its time this year.
You'd think they'd be in more of a.... RUSH. Ehehehehehe.Anyone hear anything lately? Seems like Rush is taking its time this year.
Hey, y'all, I'm jchap, and I'm an M2 at Rush! Yeeeehaw!
Rush is awesome, so let's spice this thread up a bit -- who's got some interesting questions about Rush or med school in general? Feel free to ask anything that hasn't been asked 2340586701 times already...I'm curious what you guys are curious about!
and now, here's a dancing lock, just for good lock. <---!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #rushstudentsaresofunnyyyyyyyandcoolllll
![]()
I saw in your MD apps you were accepted at UIC as well. What made you choose rush over uic?
II yesterday! So excited for this opportunity to interview at Rush! But has anyone else had trouble with scheduling? The interview tab hasn't popped up for me
II yesterday! So excited for this opportunity to interview at Rush! But has anyone else had trouble with scheduling? The interview tab hasn't popped up for me
congrats! When we you complete?
Does rush review in order of date submitted? I hope not now!![]()
![]()
Just a heads up to all the recent II's, it looks like the interview scheduling is up and running again.
Received an II here around noon! I was really hoping to hear from this school since both Temple and Rush were my top OOS schools that I applied to. However, now that I got into Temple I'm not sure that I'm going to fly out to Rush to interview 🙁 I guess I'll take the day to figure it out. It would be nice to have choices!
Congrats on the II! When were you complete?
If you don't, you'll never know what Rush is like. And if you have never been to Chicago, I would also HIGHLY recommend visiting 🙂.Received an II here around noon! I was really hoping to hear from this school since both Temple and Rush were my top OOS schools that I applied to. However, now that I got into Temple I'm not sure that I'm going to fly out to Rush to interview 🙁 I guess I'll take the day to figure it out. It would be nice to have choices!
If you don't, you'll never know what Rush is like. And if you have never been to Chicago, I would also HIGHLY recommend visiting 🙂.
I submitted on 7/11 and I think I was complete shortly after! I thought they completely passed over me
Oh glad to hear you were complete in July. I was complete a couple weeks after you and haven't heard anything since I was marked as complete. Rush is one of my top schools so really hoping for an II!
Are you in state?
Nope OOS
Can anyone who has interviewed in the past share their experience? I noticed that it is a long interview day but there are only 2 1:1 interviews.
>60%. One of the best schools for acceptance percentages after interviewing.Ok what's the acceptance rate from the interview step?
hi,if us citizen, will a drivers license suffice for citizenship verification at RUSH?^ yeah I couldn't find a number either.
For the interview, do we meet at the S Paulina address listed in the email?
hi,if us citizen, will a drivers license suffice for citizenship verification at RUSH?
^ yeah I couldn't find a number either.
For the interview, do we meet at the S Paulina address listed in the email?
Yeah, go to 600 S Paulina and when inside there should be signs directing you to where you'll be based for the day.
if us citizen, will a drivers license suffice for citizenship verification?
Did anybody select more than 2 letters on the letter of rec section, all of them are good, i really want them to glance at all o them. i think i'll just select of all them??? (4 letters)
Did anybody select more than 2 letters on the letter of rec section, all of them are good, i really want them to glance at all o them. i think i'll just select of all them??? (4 letters)
are you kidding me? look at the directions. it says select two. the reason they do that is because they probably dont want to have to read all the letters of every applicant.
go ahead and select all 4 if you want to piss off the adcom by not following very clear and explicit directions
received II today!!
sort of relieving to find out the first school to respond back to you responds with an invite
looking forward to the interview
Congrats! When were you complete?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.