Submitted my secondary a few days back (8/26). I had gotten an autosecondary when I submitted my primary 7/17 but hadn't prioritized finishing it since my primary STILL hasn't gone through (AMCAS is on primaries submitted 7/10 right now).
I did the optional "what are you doing in the next year" essay since I'm already graduated, but not the "unique/experiences obstacles" bit. I kind of agree with what both parties are saying, on the one hand if they give you space to write about yourself you want them to know as much as possible, on the other hand adcom has so much to sift through an only tangentially relevant essay.
I'm really interested in Wash U since they give off a vibe about really caring about personality, that you are a good person, etc, and highly emphasizing the humanistic aspect of medicine. Of course their stats are through the roof but a girl can hope, right?
No one's heard anything about interviews yet, right?