2017-2018 University of Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got confirmation about 1.5 months after I sent the first one.
damn, must have been a hell of a backlog... What month was this?

Members don't see this ad.

Sent at the end of oct, got an email mid dec. Sent another 2 weeks ago and nada yet.
Yeah, pretty much the same, one of the reasons I'm a bit worried is that I sent it directly to a person in the admission office who replied to my last update but said I could reach out to them again. Who knows if they quit or something though haha, maybe I should have cc'd the main email

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, pretty much the same, one of the reasons I'm a bit worried is that I sent it directly to a person in the admission office who replied to my last update but said I could reach out to them again. Who knows if they quit or something though haha, maybe I should have cc'd the main email

I sent an email like 2 weeks ago asking if we could send an update since I didn't see it on the site, got no response and then sent a follow up reply with my update saying I found the answer here's my update and no response either

Reactions: 1 user
I sent an update letter and they took about 1 month to acknowledge it.

Got an II here yesterday!

Reactions: 5 users
Does the interview day have any traditional interviews or is it all MMI?

Does the interview day have any traditional interviews or is it all MMI?

I believe they said the stations will vary. My day had all MMI situations, but they had included traditional questions in the past.

For those who have been accepted and submitted the Student Information Form, have you received your student ID or further information to provide your deposit?

If I interviewed in early Dec, I guess I probably won't hear back till March?

Members don't see this ad :)
AFAIK November interviewees are still waiting. They might even take longer now that weed is legal lol

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
II received on Jan 19th, however I will be withdrawing my application :) Best of luck to everyone else!

Complete Date: Mid-August

Reactions: 4 users
yeah, but good luck figuring out how to get added.
If the link doesn't work it's "larner college of medicine class of 2022"
If anyone knows how to get added without a UVM.edu email address, do tell.
yeah, but good luck figuring out how to get added.
If the link doesn't work it's "larner college of medicine class of 2022"
If anyone knows how to get added without a UVM.edu email address, do tell.

Did you try just joining? I think they'll confirm you if you're an accepted student if you just request to join. Maybe it's different this year, but I think that's what it was in the past.

Still hoping they send IIs to us mid August people. Ive heard nothing from the CASPer schools

Reactions: 1 users
Still hoping they send IIs to us mid August people. Ive heard nothing from the CASPer schools
Ya I never realized how ethically uninformed I am....

Just got an email from uvm... panicked thinking i got rejected ended up being just an update about when to expect notice

Reactions: 7 users
Is this school likely to offer any more interviews? Has anyone been offered that was complete late September with October CASPER?

AAHH thank you! What day are you interviewing!? Maybe we can bump into one another!
I have kept up with this thread randomly (without commenting) and I just want to tell you how excited I am for you!!!! I was rooting for you to receive an interview for quite some time, and I am glad it worked out for you!! :) good luck - you will rock the interview :) sorry i am a little late to comment, I just noticed your interview comment!

Accepted this morning! The online applicant center says something about the supplemental application and I see nothing about the Student Information Form...not helping my worry that somehow they made a mistake. Has this happened to anyone?

Accepted this morning! The online applicant center says something about the supplemental application and I see nothing about the Student Information Form...not helping my worry that somehow they made a mistake. Has this happened to anyone?

The portal doesn't change when you get accepted if that's what you're talking about. Also the form where you go to pay your deposit hasn't really worked for anyone (I don't think). If you got an accepted email I'm sure you're actually accepted. Congrats!

when did you interview?

December interviewee over here who hasn’t heard back yet. Did get the email saying I’ll hear by late Feb.

December interviewee over here who hasn’t heard back yet. Did get the email saying I’ll hear by late Feb.

Another December interviewee here. Have they forgotten about us? :cryi:

I think the same happened for previous years based on the threads. My interpretation of it was that if they REALLY want someone, the turn out will be fast, so it doesn't mean that they forgot about us

I think the same happened for previous years based on the threads. My interpretation of it was that if they REALLY want someone, the turn out will be fast, so it doesn't mean that they forgot about us
well thats nice to know. :(

:'( need me some of that november interviewee love

well thats nice to know. :(

or may be they just play darts to decide who to give notice to next lol

I am sorry if my comment seems discouraging, lets all hang in there! If you want to talk hit me up!

Out of curiosity, for everyone who got accepted, what did the subject of the email say?

Interviewing here tomorrow! Can't wait to meet you guys!

I just heard back last friday from my early October interview, and I know people from september who still haven't heard anything.
Out of curiosity, for everyone who got accepted, what did the subject of the email say?
It says UVM Larner offer of acceptance