- Please provide the Admissions Committee with a brief summary of your activities, academics, employment or other occupations to account for full-time activity (approx. 30-40 hours/week) for the 2018-2019 application cycle, or from the point of application through matriculation in 2019. (750 characters)
- What is your most meaningful community service experience to date? (350 characters)
- What is your most meaningful clinical experience to date, involving direct patient contact? (350 characters)
- What makes you a unique individual? What challenges have you faced? How will these factors help you contribute to the diversity of the student body at GW? (1000 characters)
- What is your specific interest in the MD Program at GW? What opportunities would you take advantage of as a student here? Why? (2000 characters
Good luck to everyone applying!
Interview Feedback: George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences