Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We both goin' down the gutter hahaIS, LM 70, but honestly at this point I don’t see that making a difference
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
We both goin' down the gutter hahaIS, LM 70, but honestly at this point I don’t see that making a difference
i got 4 Rs from them, emailed them to let them know that they've sent repeated emails, and got a 5th R as a reply lol
I’m also from the south with ~median stats (I think). Don’t worry, the R’s are comingWhat kind of applicant are you? NY resident? I'm OOS (from the south), barely above median stats, live in PA currently
Sameeeeee, but they told me they haven’t even made a decision for mine lmaoInterviewed back in october, still waiting on a decision lmao
No one has gotten their decision with the exception of a few people but I think they interviewed early in the cycle or something.anyone who recently interviewed, how long was the turn around time? I have an interview mid-february and I don't want to spend the money on grad school aps if I don't have to
Did you have an interview?Man this school mustve really hated me. Got a rejection email followed by a “sorry for sending out multiple R” email yesterday. Today I got to wake up to another rejection email lol
Nope pre IIDid you have an interview?
Interniewed Mid-January and had the student interview shortly afer. I was told around April.anyone who recently interviewed, how long was the turn around time? I have an interview mid-february and I don't want to spend the money on grad school aps if I don't have to
April is late? I would think it should be this month. With all the second look days in April, that would be too late?Interniewed Mid-January and had the student interview shortly afer. I was told around April. Keeping my fingers crossed - definately my favorite school with amazing opportunities to learn.
3 weeks since last release and into early feb now...maybe we’ll hear something today 🙄
Sounds like you just volunteered lolSomeone should call and ask cause damn this wait is unbearable
Ehh, I already called and emailed them last week and they told me that they hadn't even made a decision for my application yet I was completed around Oct 10-12 lmaoSounds like you just volunteered lol
Thanks for that, so most likely the 7th is the right dateJust called admissions, they said that if I don't hear back by Friday to call again then. I guess this means this is the week.
Expecting tomorrow since last year was a Wednesdayall quiet on the downstate front today?
It depends I guess, not sure of the turn around time. Its probably at least 4 weeks..If my interview is mid February does that mean I don’t hear back until April?
Getting late, not looking great for today team
I read on last years forum that the committee meets on Wednesdays. So the emails are probably going to be sent tomorrow.
Inb4 someone gets 5 rejection emails.![]()

...but do we know what time? Since decisions are apparently sent as soon as they are rendered according to an earlier post in the thread![]()

I’m just gonna remain bent over for the rest of the day just Incase
lmfao legit died reading this, thank you
Do we have ANY post-II rejections in this thread? Just wondering if their post-II acceptance rate is really high, or if they just won't send out post-II rejections until the end of the cycle. Really hoping it's not the latter.
Really? For a whole cycle they didn't reject anyone who interviewed at all?No waitlists or rejections last time. Definitely gotta be a lot of those this time around unfortunately
I bet you that they won't even come out today, I feel that their definition for "early February" is different from ours lmaoNot yet lol, those are probably going to be the decisions that come out today
If decisions don't come out today, I will be speaking to Downstate's ManagerI bet you that they won't even come out today, I feel that their definition for "early February" is different from ours lmao
How do you know post-interview rejections haven't gone out. People rarely even post about that. And going by what my interviewer told me, it's likely some have gone out.Not yet lol, those are probably going to be the decisions that come out today
Interesting. What did your reviewer mention?How do you know post-interview rejections haven't gone out. People rarely even post about that. And going by what my interviewer told me, it's likely some have gone out.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.