2018-2019 SUNY - Downstate

Started by gyngyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone who recently interviewed, how long was the turn around time? I have an interview mid-february and I don't want to spend the money on grad school aps if I don't have to
 
Did anyone who interviewed get info at the interview about whether they’re planning to do a “hold for spring” action on some apps like they did last year?
 
Man this school mustve really hated me. Got a rejection email followed by a “sorry for sending out multiple R” email yesterday. Today I got to wake up to another rejection email lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interniewed Mid-January and had the student interview shortly afer. I was told around April. Keeping my fingers crossed - definately my favorite school with amazing opportunities to learn.
April is late? I would think it should be this month. With all the second look days in April, that would be too late?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I read on last years forum that the committee meets on Wednesdays. So the emails are probably going to be sent tomorrow.

Inb4 someone gets 5 rejection emails. :heckyeah:
 
I read on last years forum that the committee meets on Wednesdays. So the emails are probably going to be sent tomorrow.

Inb4 someone gets 5 rejection emails. :heckyeah:

...but do we know what time? Since decisions are apparently sent as soon as they are rendered according to an earlier post in the thread :xf:
 
Do we have ANY post-II rejections in this thread? Just wondering if their post-II acceptance rate is really high, or if they just won't send out post-II rejections until the end of the cycle. Really hoping it's not the latter.
 
Do we have ANY post-II rejections in this thread? Just wondering if their post-II acceptance rate is really high, or if they just won't send out post-II rejections until the end of the cycle. Really hoping it's not the latter.

No waitlists or rejections last time. Definitely gotta be a lot of those this time around unfortunately
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not yet lol, those are probably going to be the decisions that come out today
How do you know post-interview rejections haven't gone out. People rarely even post about that. And going by what my interviewer told me, it's likely some have gone out.
 
.
 

Attachments

  • canispeaktothemanager.jpeg
    canispeaktothemanager.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 400
Last edited: