2018-2019 Temple University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got accepted!!! This is my first acceptance! I'm crying :biglove: I interviewed 12/13 OOS LM 72

Reactions: 14 users
I got accepted!!! This is my first acceptance! I'm crying :biglove: I interviewed 12/13 OOS LM 72
Congratulations!! sorry to be repetitive but when did you get the email? I'm just trying to see if they all went out at once or are still being sent

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For those accepted - congrats!
Did you get accepted to the main campus or St. Luke’s?

I know you guys are all posting about your acceptances...butttt anyone know if they’re still sending out IIs?

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted, Interviewed 11/28

Reactions: 5 users
I got the email at 8:13pm Eastern time, interviewed mid November, and got accepted to main campus

Reactions: 1 users
ACCEPTED!!! Interviewed late November; main campus, OOS.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also got the email yesterday night at 8:13; portal changed a little while afterward. Interviewed at main campus in early December.

URM reinventor/career switcher. Lower cGPA. High post-bacc GPA. MCAT within their median. Lots of volunteer experience. Unique research.

Also, a couple weeks after my interview, I sent an update letter/letter of interest. Not sure if that helped.

This is unreal!!!!!!

Reactions: 6 users
Congrats to you all!

accepted by email at 8pm!! Interviewed early December

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats to everyone! On a more somber note, are we out of the running if we interviewed early (for me November) and haven’t heard back?

Congrats everyone. It's a bit heartbreaking though because I really was expecting this to be an acceptance, I don't think my interviews could have gone any better. Guess it wasn't meant to be :/

I feel the same way. My open file interviewer straight up told me they liked me a lot and would advocate for me to the committee. Guess it shows that your interview going well only counts for so much

Congrats to everyone! On a more somber note, are we out of the running if we interviewed early (for me November) and haven’t heard back?

I interviewed late October and still have heard nothing (lol) but I know how it worked in December is all accepted applicants heard at once and most others got a waitlist by snail mail a week later. So that’s what’s I’m expecting at this point

Congrats everyone. It's a bit heartbreaking though because I really was expecting this to be an acceptance, I don't think my interviews could have gone any better. Guess it wasn't meant to be :/

Did you get a rejection email or did you just not hear back?

Super paranoid question:

Has anyone heard back from January interviews?

Are acceptances from this round still going out, or are we assuming at this point I should start checking my mailbox?

Super paranoid question:

Has anyone heard back from January interviews?
I have not! I didn't think I would though. Interviewed 1/15. Anyone know when the next acceptance release will be? March?

I have not! I didn't think I would though. Interviewed 1/15. Anyone know when the next acceptance release will be? March?

Pretty sure I heard March during my interview day regarding January interviewees

I interviewed a little earlier than you in January and they stated they may have our decisions by this (February) release date, but if not they would be releasing another round in early March.

Interviewed 11/7 and still haven't heard anything, I guess that means waitlist or rejection coming soon since it seems like they have already sent out acceptances for this week?

Just FYI, at my interview this week, they said folks who interviewed more recently will hear back mid April. They made it clear that there won’t be any decisions going out in March since their adcom only is meeting 3 times this application cycle (hence 3 waves of decisions).

Just FYI, at my interview this week, they said folks who interviewed more recently will hear back mid April. They made it clear that there won’t be any decisions going out in March since their adcom only is meeting 3 times this application cycle (hence 3 waves of decisions).
Well that was just rude of them to tell us that we would likely hear in March, then! :p

Placed on the continuing candidates list, letter arrived today. Does anyone know if they hand out rejections post-II? Or is everyone placed on their waitlist?

Does anyone know if St Luke’s gives out decisions independently/on different dates than the main campus? Or should I just keep checking my physical mailbox

I forgot that I applied here haha. Never heard anything back except that I was complete back in September.

Interviewed 1/10, continuing candidate via snail mail today.

Continuing candidate list. I really would prefer them to email rather than snail mail...
Interviewed December, st lukes

I forgot that I applied here haha. Never heard anything back except that I was complete back in September.
+1 ugh does this mean we’ve been rejected ? I heard temple does silent rejections but I’m not sure

I can't remember if this was mentioned on interview day, but does anybody know if the CC list is ranked or unranked?

When do they hand out financial aid packages?

Reactions: 3 users
I received an interview invitation this morning, sent in the middle of the night. Definitely did not expect that, but it's certainly welcome....

Does anyone know if this an interview for a waitlist position or if I would be in the same pack of candidates?

I am already on 2 WLs and I'd rather save the travel expenses if this will get me put on a 3rd.

Reactions: 3 users