2019-2020 Dartmouth

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wild! mind sharing the rank of your undergrad (T20/10/5), I hear they are pretty selective towards high-power undergraduates, wondering if early IIs target those schools.
Weird, I have heard that they are geared towards non-trads....Who ]knows...
 
A 24 year old harvard grad could be non-trad!
Theoretically, however Harvard type institutions have VERY few non-trads. Very very few. Unless someone graduated Harvard, then did the life thing, then did medicine...

Taking a couple gap years is not non-trad....at least in my book.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for those that received an interview, did your status ever change from ready to under review or did it stay as ready? and congrats to everyone.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well that is just not nice. Guess I gotta apply to 16 more schools 🤣 I'm ok not having the trophy on this one considering what my schedule is starting to look like
This is getting crazy, I can't make either interview date offered due to other interviews. Hoping they will give me another interview date. It's a good problem to have, I never expected this.
 
were we supposed to upload a picture? I don't remember that on the secondary but saw it as an option now. I just uploaded one, I hope it doesn't delay anything.
 
Are y’all getting emails or checking portals?

Not that I have any business going to Dartmouth but it’d be nice.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry if this was offensive! It truly was not meant to be. I just have seriously been so stressed about planning flights and trying to work. I am out here trying my best just like everyone else, and I recognize that early interviews are 100% a privilege. Please also keep in mind that the majority of interviews have still yet to be sent out! We're all going to make it 🙂
Understandably so, just be careful about how it comes off.