broncos4231

2+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hey everyone!
Just a heads up that I emailed them earlier this week to ask for any updates that were available. They said that they are still over their class size, but they are hoping for movement in the next week or so. They are very transparent about the process and appreciate continued interest, so if you have not reached out yet, it may be helpful to do so and see where things stand. There may be movement this week!
Thank you so much for sharing this update!

Jun 2, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi everyone!

I inquired yesterday about wait list movement and received a similar email to those received by previous posters, but with one critical (I think!) difference.

In their response they said they are "currently holding at exactly class size" and anticipate movement this week. Of course, these things can never be 100% predicted but there is some hope!

Best of luck to everyone!

About the Ads
Apr 29, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Do we think they expanded their zoom limits or people who were the overenrolled N dropped? (Sorry for the sarcasm just going out of my mind with waitlist anxiety!)

Sep 3, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi everyone!

I inquired yesterday about wait list movement and received a similar email to those received by previous posters, but with one critical (I think!) difference.

In their response they said they are "currently holding at exactly class size" and anticipate movement this week. Of course, these things can never be 100% predicted but there is some hope!

Best of luck to everyone!
Thanks for sharing with the squad! Thats good news

Gbz1104

2+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Also received a reply to my email earlier this week. There has been very little movement thus far and they do not expect much movement going forward (although they acknowledged it will be hard to exactly predict what is exactly going to happen).

EDIT: Is it possible they are telling students different things based on their individual chances of getting off the WL?

Last edited:
Reactions: groovemaster
Jun 2, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Also received a reply to my email earlier this week. There has been very little movement thus far and they do not expect much movement going forward (although they acknowledged it will be hard to exactly predict what is exactly going to happen).

EDIT: Is it possible they are telling students different things based on their individual chances of getting off the WL?
Hmmm.. I'm inclined to say they wouldn't do that, but you never know! If I'm reading your post correctly, it sounds like they've indicated to you that they've had some wait list movement. Am I reading you correctly?

Gbz1104

2+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Hmmm.. I'm inclined to say they wouldn't do that, but you never know! If I'm reading your post correctly, it sounds like they've indicated to you that they've had some wait list movement. Am I reading you correctly?
Yeah I was not sure how to interpret "very little" movement but I think the way you phrased it is probably accurate.

Jun 2, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey all! I still haven't heard anything/am not aware of any wait list movement. I probably won't be checking back on this thread as I'll be committing to another school today and withdrawing from Geisel's wait list. I wanted to let you know there's one less applicant in the pool!

Best of luck to everyone! I hope you all get accepted!

Jun 3, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Welp. Is the waitlist movement still happening? I will have to commit to my other school soon! oh well...

About the Ads
Jul 16, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Doesn't their waitlist officially end on July 1? So we're pretty much out of luck now right?
I thought that was when accepted people had to CTE?

EDIT: I noticed they have a new green "email admissions" button on the communication status tab. Would it be a good idea to reach out to admissions again at this point? I've sent two letters of interest to their office previously, including back in April when they asked anyone who is committed to the school if taken off the WL to let them know.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2019
I only thought July 1st because if you look at the waitlist FAQ where we accepted a position on the waitlist it says, "The earliest you might expect to hear of any movement on the Wait List is mid-May and the latest is July 1." So I thought that meant July 1st we're all released?

Gbz1104

2+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Anybody get any updates from Admissions? It’s looking like it might be over for us (but then again this cycle has been an emotional roller coaster and anything is possible lol).

About the Ads
Sep 3, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Yep, just got released as well. It was good while it lasted I guess lol! Out of curiosity, is anyone still on the waitlist here or were we all released? If anyone is still on it good luck I seriously hope you get it!!!
Still on the waitlist here but I'm probably about to withdraw and CTE cause I signed a lease last week.

Jul 16, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Have you tried reaching out to the admissions office? The FAQs said the latest you’d hear is 7/1..
I have not! I'll suppose I'll shoot them an email once I'm done with work later today. I'm not expecting any big surprise, so I'm fine waiting a bit longer haha!

Reactions: klf803
Jul 16, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
I'm inclined to believe they expect at least a little movement since they've released some and not others from the waitlist?
Hoping so too... and sooner rather than later if the orientation starts at the beginning of next month. FWIW, I messaged admissions through the portal around noontime on Thursday, but have yet to hear back. If anyone hears something, please let me know!

Mar 20, 2019
Hoping so too... and sooner rather than later if the orientation starts at the beginning of next month. FWIW, I messaged admissions through the portal around noontime on Thursday, but have yet to hear back. If anyone hears something, please let me know!
I reached out to them as well and still haven't received any response. Maybe that means something is happening?? IDK I don't want to get my hopes up too much haha

Reactions: klf803 and gerbell
Sep 9, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
I reached out to them as well and still haven't received any response. Maybe that means something is happening?? IDK I don't want to get my hopes up too much haha
I also reached out on 7/2 and haven’t gotten a response.. don’t want to get my hopes up but there MUST be a reason, right?!

Reactions: ernstmach
About the Ads