2019-2020 Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
FWIW, just emailed them and got the response - "The Office of Admissions will be closed until the second week of January. We thank you for your inquiry about our programs. We will make every effort to respond to your email as soon as possible."

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I saw an offer of admission tab on my portal

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anyone who interviewed on 11/22 and heard back?

Should we send our fall grades as an update?

Does anyone know if Emory is receptive to Letters of Interest pre-II? I'm desperate I want to send them one lol

Do you guys know how we go about updating Emory on our fall grades if there is no way to upload on the portal?

Do you guys know how we go about updating Emory on our fall grades if there is no way to upload on the portal?

you can probably just list them out where you provide updates would be my best guess.

I’m just not near my laptop to look so I’m gonna ask. Are they releasing A’s this month? What date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone submitted their updates by writing an update letter and pasting that into the text box? Or just submitting individual updates as they come?

Has anyone submitted their updates by writing an update letter and pasting that into the text box? Or just submitting individual updates as they come?

I pasted one letter in the box

Reactions: 2 users
I have a question: someone told me that Emory accepts 2 peace corps volunteers and an americorps volunteer every cycle. Like specifically reserve spaces for those candidates. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I cant find any information about it but this is very relevant to my situation lol

• Wow
I have a question: someone told me that Emory accepts 2 peace corps volunteers and an americorps volunteer every cycle. Like specifically reserve spaces for those candidates. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I cant find any information about it but this is very relevant to my situation lol
That would be nice as that applies to me as well haha. BUt no luck here just yet.

That’d be hard to know. If that were true, it’d likely be an interally guarded secret. Ask and they’ll deny.

Forgive me if this has been asked I couldn’t find it! Does anyone remember if updates should be uploaded to the portal or emailed? Is it different for MSTP?

Forgive me if this has been asked I couldn’t find it! Does anyone remember if updates should be uploaded to the portal or emailed? Is it different for MSTP?
there's a place for updates on the portal

Really random, just now got an ii. Not gonna go though, hope someone who rly wants it gets it!

• Angry
Reactions: 22 users
Thanks, there are 3 in late jan and one early feb :)

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
Got an II! Dates at end of Jan and early Feb.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Just got an II at 1:30 pacific. Super excited about this program!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
do people think this is the last wave of ii's?? congrats to everyone who received one today!!! just wondering if there is still a shot lol

II around 4PM!! Complete late August.

Edit: 4PM EST

Reactions: 11 users
Did any of you who sent updates get a confirmation email after submitting thru the portal?

Does anyone know when second look day is?

If someone knows, please add:

2020 Second Look Weekends Compilation

Just got an II from here. How good would my chances be? Am I going for a waitlist spot? Got other acceptances so it’s not the worst thing if yes.

Reactions: 5 users
Just got an II from here. How good would my chances be? Am I going for a waitlist spot? Got other acceptances so it’s not the worst thing if yes.

I don't think anyone knows the real answer to this, but I will say there were definitely people who got accepted from later interviews according to the thread from last year. good luck!

Congrats! What are your stats like?

I don't think anyone knows the real answer to this, but I will say there were definitely people who got accepted from later interviews according to the thread from last year. good luck!
Thanks!

For other questions: my stats are 518 mcat and 3.70 gpa, 3.57 stem GPA, two gap years.

Dates I saw were in February (2 Mondays) and January (1 Monday)

Reactions: 4 users
Hey does anyone know how I can submit an additional update here? Should I just add my new update above the previous update (given that the word limit is 1000 words) and put in the dates when I submitted the updates to distinguish between the two?

Hey does anyone know how I can submit an additional update here? Should I just add my new update above the previous update (given that the word limit is 1000 words) and put in the dates when I submitted the updates to distinguish between the two?
yes i thnk someone emailed them previously and they said just add it below/above the old update with a date for each one