2019-2020 Kentucky

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anyone else without a secondary receive another email acknowledging that UK received your primary? I received another email, but it is slightly different from this first. This one specifies the minimum screening requirements - 3.0/495.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations!! Me too!! What was the earliest date available for you??

thank you! um well i was a dumbo and chose the first one i saw, 9/10. then i read the e-mail not to choose dates before 9/15, so I have to change it tomorrow morning. i hope the september dates are still there tomorrow 🙁 what dates were available for you?
 
thank you! um well i was a dumbo and chose the first one i saw, 9/10. then i read the e-mail not to choose dates before 9/15, so I have to change it tomorrow morning. i hope the september dates are still there tomorrow 🙁 what dates were available for you?

I saw two September dates but they were before the 15th and the others were in November and later ‍♀️
 
The secondary only allows to select only two campus preference. UK has four. How does the selection process works? If you choose remote campuses and don't get chosen for any of those, does UK considers you for main Lexington Campus?

Thanks,
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can anyone help me out here: UK has a program that's basically a research year and I can't remember what it's called to look up more info about it - does anyone know? I've searched and searched their website and googled all the obvious keywords... just trying to research research
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also interviewed on 8/27, IS, and I heard it both ways; they'll notify candidates the friday after they meet or they truly wait until October 1st to make the decision. But good luck to everyone!
They typically notify on a rolling basis (not my first cycle)! They don’t always call right after the meeting though because many are physicians and busy so in the past they tend to call that Friday-Monday after from the sdn threads I’ve watched!