2020-2021 Kentucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted!!!! Lexington campus (interviewed 9/1- not ED) I’m so happy!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Any October interviewees with acceptances yet? It's been 2 weeks since the first October interview so I'm thinking the committee has met to talk about us already... unless they meet today. I really want to know what day of the week they meet!

Reactions: 1 user
Any October interviewees with acceptances yet? It's been 2 weeks since the first October interview so I'm thinking the committee has met to talk about us already... unless they meet today. I really want to know what day of the week they meet!
BG’s October interview date was yesterday so I doubt we will hear anything for a couple weeks. That’s what the admissions coordinator said at least.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there is a deposit? How much?

Got an acceptance call from Lexington at around 10 AM! interviewed 9/10

Reactions: 4 users
ACCEPTED to RPLP Morehead Campus!!! I'm so stoked. HMU any fellow RPLP-ers, I can't wait to meet y'all.

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know if accepting their offer is binding? Or can we hold multiple acceptances until April 30th?

Members don't see this ad :)
Past the two week mark for hearing back about an II or not feeling anxious

Has anyone who interviewed in October been accepted yet?? I haven't seen any but just wanting to double check

Has anyone who interviewed in October been accepted yet?? I haven't seen any but just wanting to double check
For the BG campus we were told it would be 2 weeks or so past our interview date which was October 14. I don’t think anyone has heard back yet.

I interviewed October 1st for NKY and haven’t heard anything. Hopefully we hear this week for those who interviewed earlier in October

I interviewed October 1st for NKY and haven’t heard anything. Hopefully we hear this week for those who interviewed earlier in October
I also interviewed the 1st for NKY! Best of luck!

• Care
If anyone is wondering, the admissions committee is meeting one day this week so some more decisions should be coming out soonish! :)

Reactions: 2 users
Did anybody else wait over 2 weeks (the time frame given in their email) to hear about a possible interview? or am I being ghosted lol
For those of you who have submitted your secondary application, how long after submission did you hear about whether or not you got an interview? They say 2 weeks but it's clearly not that lol
Past the two week mark for hearing back about an II or not feeling anxious

I'm in the same boat.... Have you guys gotten any updates, or still waiting?

I'm in the same boat.... Have you guys gotten any updates, or still waiting?
Hi! I contacted admissions and someone had a family emergency and they got delayed a bit so no worries :)

Just got the call!!! ACCEPTED to the NKY campus!!! My first acceptance and I am beyond thrilled!!! OOS w very significant ties and interviewed 10/03

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Just got a call around 5 o’clock!!! Accepted to NKY!!!! Cant contain my excitement I interviewed 10/01 OOS !!!

Reactions: 3 users
NKY, interviewed 10/01
Did your email say you were deferred into the alternate pool pending comparison to other applicants, or did it straight up say you were waitlisted? In case it isn’t obvious this is what happened to me.

Did your email say you were deferred into the alternate pool pending comparison to other applicants, or did it straight up say you were waitlisted? In case it isn’t obvious this is what happened to me.
Mine also said deferred but it means the same thing as the waitlist!

Anyone know how often they revisit the waitlist?

Mine also said deferred but it means the same thing as the waitlist!

Anyone know how often they revisit the waitlist?

They don’t look at the waitlist until they fill the class up with the people they want. Then they will look at alternate list if people drop out or they don’t fill the class or if people accept somewhere else and there’s more spots open. That’s what admissions office person told me when I emailed her. So it will be a while

• Sad
They don’t look at the waitlist until they fill the class up with the people they want. Then they will look at alternate list if people drop out or they don’t fill the class or if people accept somewhere else and there’s more spots open. That’s what admissions office person told me when I emailed her. So it will be a while
Oh man :confused: Last year or the year before I saw a few people were accepted off of the waitlist in November a few weeks after they had gotten waitlisted. I think they fill their class fast.

I got my interview within 2-3 days after submitting my secondary
Same here, but by then all the 2020 interview spots had unfortunatley filled up, so I am not interviewing until January :( IS applicant

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
I was notified last night that the Lexington campus has no vacancies remaining. I completed my secondary on 9/14, and hadn't heard from UK since. I was going to offered an II prior to the class filling up. I only marked interest in the Lexington campus, so I'm unsure about the others. Hope that helps!

I was notified last night that the Lexington campus has no vacancies remaining. I completed my secondary on 9/14, and hadn't heard from UK since. I was going to offered an II prior to the class filling up. I only marked interest in the Lexington campus, so I'm unsure about the others. Hope that helps!
That’s crazy, already?? As someone on the waitlist for NKY, the chances seem slim /:

Thanks for letting us know. Did they mean there were no more vacancies for seats in the class, or there are no more vacancies for interview spots?
Got the same notification. There are no more vacancies for interview spots currently. This can obviously change as people decide not to interview or decline their acceptance after interviews, but to me this seems pretty much like an R.

• Sad
Hey guys. This is a shot in the dark for some much needed information. I interviewed on 10/14 for the BG campus. Got placed in the alternate pool like 10 days later. Just found out that a piece of mail from UKCOM arrived at my place. I’m not there to open it which is driving me up the wall. I haven’t received any phone call or email from UKCOM. What are the chances that this is a rejection letter or an acceptance? Thanks for the help.

Hey guys. This is a shot in the dark for some much needed information. I interviewed on 10/14 for the BG campus. Got placed in the alternate pool like 10 days later. Just found out that a piece of mail from UKCOM arrived at my place. I’m not there to open it which is driving me up the wall. I haven’t received any phone call or email from UKCOM. What are the chances that this is a rejection letter or an acceptance? Thanks for the help.
It's just your notification about the waitlist, I just got mine yesterday. Interviewed 10/01 for NKY, waitlisted 10/20 or something like that.

Anyone have any idea about the other campuses yet?

Update: Yesterday afternoon I got an email with an II for the Lex campus on 12/17. I guess the vacancy turnover is decent right now, because there was at least one other who was in the same boat as me that got an II for 11/10.

Update: Yesterday afternoon I got an email with an II for the Lex campus on 12/17. I guess the vacancy turnover is decent right now, because there was at least one other who was in the same boat as me that got an II for 11/10.
When were you complete?