I only have one choice at this point in time but here are some things I liked!Hi guys. Out of state here. I'm choosing between schools and I was wondering what you guys thought were pros of MCW compared to your other choices?
1. The students were all SUPER nice and welcoming. More so than any school I interviewed at by a long shot
2. The building is great. Everything seems brand new
3. Froedtert is a great hospital from what I gathered. It also sees a very diverse population of patients, from the urban population in Milwaukee to the rural population in other parts of Wisconsin
4. I've only been to Milwaukee once (as in for my interview) but it does seem like a great place to live. Very lively, also pretty close to Chicago.
5. The scholarly pathways program was a big plus for me. I know a lot of schools have something similar but I like the wide variety of options at MCW.
I'm sure there are more but those are what I thought of off the top of my head. Really the only con for me is that I'm from New Jersey and have no family in the area.