2019-2020 Oklahoma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone received their acceptance offer in the mail yet? I completed the acceptance offer online and did not receive any kind of confirmation. Not even an email. The only thing saying I've accepted the offer so far is the phrase "You have accepted the offer." under the Admissions Offer tab. I completed that exactly a month ago though.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone received their acceptance offer in the mail yet? I completed the acceptance offer online and did not receive any kind of confirmation. Not even an email. The only thing saying I've accepted the offer so far is the phrase "You have accepted the offer." under the Admissions Offer tab. I completed that exactly a month ago though.
I got my letter over the break.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed last week. The interview itself was very relaxed and informative. The students leading the tours were very helpful and genuinely happy to be there even though they likely had to sacrifice sleep and study time that day. Hard not to fall in love with the school... Just be honest about who you are and enjoy the experience. Good luck!!
It’s a great school! I’m looking forward to the Fall!

Reactions: 1 user
Do we know how many people got accepted?
I got deferred :/ til late Feb.

II Oct 25th, Interview Nov 15th

LizzyM:70

Has anyone that interviewed in January been accepted?

Does anyone know if they are still interviewing next week/in February? I know last year they had an interview in mid-February but I’m just curious if anyone has been offered a date then.

Does anyone know if they are still interviewing next week/in February? I know last year they had an interview in mid-February but I’m just curious if anyone has been offered a date then.
They are done with interviews. The last one was on Wednesday!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
same homie. some inside scoop says the same

Can confirm too. I was also told by Dr. Shaw and Dr. Baker that we would hear back before the end of February.

I emailed admissions today and they said the hardcopy acceptance letters will be mailed this Friday.

Reactions: 2 users
From Admissions Office as of 1/28/2020

ee eer.JPG

Reactions: 2 users
same here! I am dying to hear back. I wish we knew what day the decisions would be released because "next week" could still be anywhere from 7-11 days away and I really hope its on the low end!
Could not agree more. I’m absolutely dying to find out the decision. So exciting but also terrifying with the prospect of having to reapply and wait another year.

Does anyone have a definitive answer on when is the last they will allow you to take prerequisite courses if you are accepted? I’m assuming they will allow you to take summer courses to finish out your prereqs. Does anyone know?

Could not agree more. I’m absolutely dying to find out the decision. So exciting but also terrifying with the prospect of having to reapply and wait another year.

Does anyone have a definitive answer on when is the last they will allow you to take prerequisite courses if you are accepted? I’m assuming they will allow you to take summer courses to finish out your prereqs. Does anyone know?
Yea summer is fine

same here! I am dying to hear back. I wish we knew what day the decisions would be released because "next week" could still be anywhere from 7-11 days away and I really hope its on the low end!

Yea summer is fine
So it’s okay even if the class ends in July? Have you heard that directly from admissions? I was thinking I saw somewhere that all of the prereqs had to be completed by June.

Those of you who interviewed in January, have you heard anything back yet? I interviewed on January 16th.

Those of you who interviewed in January, have you heard anything back yet? I interviewed on January 16th.
Everybody in Jan

So it’s okay even if the class ends in July? Have you heard that directly from admissions? I was thinking I saw somewhere that all of the prereqs had to be completed by June.
From a student. But you should def email admissions. I sent them a question about my prerequisites and received an immediate response.

It has only been 2 weeks and some change...give it a little time lol. We will hear back before the month is over for sure!

Yes, I believe it is. We were told decisions would be released sometime around Valentine's Day (2/14) at my interview day.
:eek: I hope so!! I'm already obsessively checking my email, and I don't want to have to wait until the end of Feb. Last year, they kept pushing the day back though.

Snow day at OUHSC. I’m so anxious/neurotic that my first thought was “great, now decisions are going to take longer”
:eek: I hope so!! I'm already obsessively checking my email, and I don't want to have to wait until the end of Feb. Last year, they kept pushing the day back though.
there was a snow day yesterday too.

You and me both! Hopefully, we will find out soon :cat:

*Hoping we will hear back this morning but knowing damn well that we won't hear back until at least next Friday* :giggle:

*Hoping we will hear back this morning but knowing damn well that we won't hear back until at least next Friday* :giggle:
Yea, I’m def projecting the week after Valentines Day for no good reason other than that’s how things tend to go

Yea, I’m def projecting the week after Valentines Day for no good reason other than that’s how things tend to go

I'm having trouble thinking about anything else at this point. May the OU-COM gods be good to us next week :)

I hope you all get good Valentine’s day news! I know how stressful it can be waiting.

I want an acceptance just so I don’t feel guilty spending what’s left of my money on a Nintendo Switch.

Just got rejected. Good luck to everyone else :/

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users