2019-2020 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if they are still sending out IIs?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
What were the interview dates at UCR this cycle? Anyone have an upcoming interview in March? What date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted yesterday. :)
Interviewed in January

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
interviewed last october and still havent gotten any news about my status. Im assuming a silent R ?

interviewed last october and still havent gotten any news about my status. Im assuming a silent R ?
i was thinking this as well (interviewed in november). i’m hoping there will be some waitlists movement next month when those accepted commit to enroll somewhere else. looking through last years thread isn’t very helpful though lol it was pretty dead after March

II received on 2/26! In state but not IE. Regular applicant. Complete mid Sept. Did not receive the hold email. Only date open to interview was 3/7

Reactions: 6 users
Any Haider applicants hear back yet?
Interviewed October, only communication I’ve had since then was the “please be patient” update that said my app would be considered at the next Haider meeting in February

Reactions: 1 users
i was thinking this as well (interviewed in november). i’m hoping there will be some waitlists movement next month when those accepted commit to enroll somewhere else. looking through last years thread isn’t very helpful though lol it was pretty dead after March
UCR CTE date is supper early (May 15th) compare to other schools. UCR will definately know which accepted student will be attending (CTE) their school after May 15th. Step 1 is now P/F, so I think more accepted students holding multiple A's from higher ranked MD schools may choose to attend other schools over UCR compare to previous years. With the early CTE date and Step 1 P/F, I believe there will be significant movement from their silent WL after May 15th. If you intevrviewed at UCR, especially if you interview early, and have not heard yet. Be patient you will likely get that Call from Dr. Cooper.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Got a call on Sunday night with the A!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II just now for 3/14! IS Bay Area

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Anyone have a link to their match lists?

Anyone have a link to their match lists?

I have the 2018 match list but you can see the matches for 2017 and ‘19 on the commencement ceremony on YouTube

Congrats and good luck on pi day! :D I may have missed it before but did you receive the pre-II hold?

Thanks! Nope was complete 8/4 and radio silence until about an hour ago

I have the 2018 match list but you can see the matches for 2017 and ‘19 on the commencement ceremony on YouTube

You mind posting the link? For the 2018 match list.

II today, one date for 3/14

Moderate ties to IE, complete way back in the beginning of August lmao

II today. IS, some ties to IE. Complete in August

Got the call from Dr. Cooper today! Accepted 3/5 Non-Haider interviewed 2/22

anybody given an II post hold?

Does anyone know if there is a facebook group for students in next years class?

Anyone know if UCR SOM is still open right now? I know UCR undergrad has all online classes currently?

At the interview on 3/14, we were told that the next committee meeting would be held in 3 weeks.

R just now

Edit: Pre-II, post hold

Last edited: