-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Dartmouth (Geisel)
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
boopboopbeepboop
Full Member
Yes!To those who interviewed, do they accept thank you notes?
drmcweenie
New Member
Accepted this morning! Interviewed on December 3rd!
Did anyone else hear back today?
Did anyone else hear back today?
Last edited:
Me!Anybody else still not receive the “behind in reviewing applications” email?
Hi all. I interviewed here on 11/12 and have yet to hear a decision. Any idea on what the turn around times have been for Dartmouth in the past? Thanks!
Do they send out waitlists only at the end of the cycle?
+1 here. Maybe they're reviewing our files around now and going to get back to us soon? 🙁
+1 here. Maybe they're reviewing our files around now and going to get back to us soon? 🙁
Really unsure. Maybe it means nothing, maybe it means that. Hope it's positive either way cuz they don't do silent Rs.
apoptotic_bleb
Full Member
Has anyone complete early September heard back? I was complete 9/1 and nothing yet
mid sept and nadaHas anyone complete early September heard back? I was complete 9/1 and nothing yet
Lol August squad here!mid sept and nada
mid sept and nada
+1! Haven't heard anything besides the "we're still reviewing apps" email
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1Has anyone complete early September heard back? I was complete 9/1 and nothing yet
09/08 and nothing. Last year looked like a lot of people heard back in early JanuaryHas anyone complete early September heard back? I was complete 9/1 and nothing yet
Internationalphysician
Full Member
Md/PhD applicants.... any update?
NopeMd/PhD applicants.... any update?
Happy New year Y'all. Any international students, specifically Canadians, still in the game or rejected that was complete in august?
Trying to figure out if the silence is due to them not reviewing my application yet or it's just normal.
Is holding out hope realistic or are international students assessed later in the cycle?
Trying to figure out if the silence is due to them not reviewing my application yet or it's just normal.
Is holding out hope realistic or are international students assessed later in the cycle?
Still silence and complete in August: I actually don't know. In my last cycle (2018-2019) they rejected me early in November so I don't think they deliberately postpone reviewing our files. But otherwise, I don't know.Happy New year Y'all. Any international students, specifically Canadians, still in the game or rejected that was complete in august?
Trying to figure out if the silence is due to them not reviewing my application yet or it's just normal.
Is holding out hope realistic or are international students assessed later in the cycle?
Still silence and complete in August: I actually don't know. In my last cycle (2018-2019) they rejected me early in November so I don't think they deliberately postpone reviewing our files. But otherwise, I don't know.
Thank you very much for your response. I guess it's a continued waiting game. Btw, did you at the very least get the "going away for the holiday" email from them?
If you mean the email like two weeks ago for "hey we are still reading and we have a 17% application increase"... yeah I have that.Thank you very much for your response. I guess it's a continued waiting game. Btw, did you at the very least get the "going away for the holiday" email from them?
well, guess I can rule out being international as the reason I did not get it. lolIf you mean the email like two weeks ago for "hey we are still reading and we have a 17% application increase"... yeah I have that.
SpreadKindness20
Full Member
For anyone who has interviewed, does Dartmouth provide the names of your interviewers in advance?
NopeFor anyone who has interviewed, does Dartmouth provide the names of your interviewers in advance?
SpreadKindness20
Full Member
That seems odd given that their reminder email includes a link to the bios of their admission committee members.Nope
kris111816
Full Member
I got mine the day before with my interview schedule!For anyone who has interviewed, does Dartmouth provide the names of your interviewers in advance?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1039724
got an ii yesterday, complete late august
CaliforniaBear21
Full Member
+1 complete 07Aug. Good luck everyone!Pre-II R just now. Best of luck to everyone else!
CoolRanchDoritos
Full Member
Pre-II R. Complete 9/6. Good luck to everyone!
+2 complete late August+1 complete 07Aug. Good luck everyone!
retro2021
Full Member
+3 complete late August OOS+2 complete late August
got an ii yesterday, complete late august
Congrats! When are they booking interviews for?
Still waiting for my sweet rejection lol
I also got a pre-II R today. Complete end of Sept.
Still waiting for my sweet rejection lol
same. I have no hopes
I interviewed here on 11/12 and have heard nothing since then... Any applicants/interviewees in the same boat?
D
deleted1039724
Congrats! When are they booking interviews for?
thanks! there were 2 dates available mid/late january and 1 in early february, i assume based on that email a few weeks ago they will be adding more later dates though
+1. Interviewed late OctoberI interviewed here on 11/12 and have heard nothing since then... Any applicants/interviewees in the same boat?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I’ve survived a few R waves is this good news or does this just mean they haven’t gotten to mine yet? Complete early sept
I submitted mid Sept and still nada. Either they haven't gotten to your file yet or they are still reviewing your file without making a decision yet. But i get your frustration, I'd rather get my R than surviving multiple R waves only to get an R later
Complete 8/19, PLEASE GIVE ME SWEET RELEASE AND REJECT ME ALREADY
survived the first few waves, but just got that pre-II R.
complete 8/14
good luck to the rest of you!
complete 8/14
good luck to the rest of you!
Dartmouth choosing violence today, buckle up