-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Emory
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
potatopotatopotatopotato
New Member
Accepted via Portal! Didn't receive a letter yet
Just curious. When did you interview?Accepted via Portal! Didn't receive a letter yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are you from idaho?Accepted via Portal! Didn't receive a letter yet
Accepted also today through portal! no email and no letter yet. Interviewed on week of 12/7
this school looked amazing during interview day. how many acceptances do they normally offer and how bigs the waitlist normally? couldnt find much on the google doc
doingmybest10
Full Member
II earlier this evening!
complete date??II earlier this evening!
doingmybest10
Full Member
complete 8/26!!complete date??
doctorhappypants
Full Member
anyone know till when they interview
D
deleted899789
Congrats! When is your interview?II earlier this evening!
doingmybest10
Full Member
scheduled for mid jan - dates available were mid jan - early febCongrats! When is your interview?
Hi everyone! Hope this cycle is going as best it can! Just wanted to check back in to say I'm rooting for all of you and hope you are enjoying the holiday season despite the stress of the admissions process. Again, I'm a current student and happy to answer any questions I can about Emory, just message me!
last day of interviews is usually late/end of feb!anyone know till when they interview
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yummy_mnms
New Member
II yesterday! Complete 8/3
My interview is Jan 29th, and they were scheduling late Jan-early Feb.
My interview is Jan 29th, and they were scheduling late Jan-early Feb.
Congrats!!! Go get that bread! 🥖 🍞 🥯II yesterday! Complete 8/3
My interview is Jan 29th, and they were scheduling late Jan-early Feb.
doctorhappypants
Full Member
stats? if u dont mindII yesterday! Complete 8/3
My interview is Jan 29th, and they were scheduling late Jan-early Feb.
They sent out an II on a Saturday?II yesterday! Complete 8/3
My interview is Jan 29th, and they were scheduling late Jan-early Feb.
nice! complete date?I received an II yesterday! Does anyone have any insight on the nature of their interviews and advice for the group interview? I’ve only done 1-on-1 type interviews!
Thanks! 😄 10/27, my first MCAT was too low so I didn’t get a secondary until my second MCAT. I’m surprised I got an II when I submitted so late.nice! complete date?
Last edited:
II today!! complete 8/9
D
deleted899789
I received an II yesterday! Does anyone have any insight on the nature of their interviews and advice for the group interview? I’ve only done 1-on-1 type interviews!
Congrats! When are your interviews?II today!! complete 8/9
jan 29th! super nervous but also excitedCongrats! When are your interviews?
It’s scheduled for January 15th, I didn’t get to choose though 🤔Congrats! When are your interviews?
Hopeful_MD_Cat_Mom
Full Member
It looks like in December the Interview "package" was delayed. Was that often the case? Interviewing next week and I haven't gotten mine yet. I also haven't heard from my "student guide" yet. I'm not sure if I should wait or reach out.
Hopeful_MD_Cat_Mom
Full Member
Also does anyone have advice on the interview day?It looks like in December the Interview "package" was delayed. Was that often the case? Interviewing next week and I haven't gotten mine yet. I also haven't heard from my "student guide" yet. I'm not sure if I should wait or reach out.
I didn't hear from my guide until the day before my interview, I also interviewed in December, everyone in my interview group got their package on time- probably a USPS thing.It looks like in December the Interview "package" was delayed. Was that often the case? Interviewing next week and I haven't gotten mine yet. I also haven't heard from my "student guide" yet. I'm not sure if I should wait or reach out.
Is Emory receptive to pre-II updates? Not sure if I should shoot my shot ;/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There definitely is a section for it in the portal. So shoot your shot. What can they do? Reject you lol?Is Emory receptive to pre-II updates? Not sure if I should shoot my shot ;/
yummy_mnms
New Member
519 MCAT, 3.95 GPAstats? if u dont mind
yummy_mnms
New Member
I know I was surprised too! Guess they're working hard to make up for COVID/holiday delays 🙂They sent out an II on a Saturday?
I sent one in late dec and got an II a few days ago ! shoot your shotIs Emory receptive to pre-II updates? Not sure if I should shoot my shot ;/
Good to know! Congrats!I know I was surprised too! Guess they're working hard to make up for COVID/holiday delays 🙂
loosecriminal
Full Member
I was complete aug 30 and I’ve heard nothing!! RipJust wondering if anyone with a September complete date received an II yet? Seems like a majority of the II went to apps complete in august and before
Anyone know if interviewees ever receive A's after silence from the first wave after their interview? Is this a remote possibility or nah?? Asking for a friend 🙂
Been radio silence for me too and I was complete 9/10; also IS.Just wondering if anyone with a September complete date received an II yet? Seems like a majority of the II went to apps complete in august and before
any chance of an acceptance if i interviewed back in october?
Complete 11/16 and nothing here yetAny early November completions with II ? Or anything ? Or R ?
NothingAny early November completions with II ? Or anything ? Or R ?
WeagleWeagleWDE
Full Member
I'm a September completion with absolute radio silence still. I feel your pain.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WeagleWeagleWDE
Full Member
Yeah I'm feeling that way with several schools right now. I'm under the impression most interviews are usually done by late march or early April so time is definitely starting to get thin.Lol im an early August completion w radio silence. Pretty sure its a silent R at this point for 99% of us.
Feels to the max, my public undergrad hasn't even got back to me yetYeah I'm feeling that way with several schools right now. I'm under the impression most interviews are usually done by late march or early April so time is definitely starting to get thin.
Am I wrong or doesn't emory explicitly state on their admissions website that no one gets rejected during the interview season?
Same. Also IS, so I was really hoping for an interview here.I'm a September completion with absolute radio silence still. I feel your pain.
Since they're scheduling for late January and early February right now they have a few more weeks of interviews, so hopefully a few more weeks of IIs as well. Anyone know if they get to every application or if later ones can get overlooked? I haven't really thought about that but I've heard it get tossed around so I'm curious.