Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe yield protected with LM 83 ?Complete July 28th, and radio silence! Sent them an update too. Hoping for good news but I definitely thought I'd have an II with ties to state.
Last edited:
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Maybe yield protected with LM 83 ?Complete July 28th, and radio silence! Sent them an update too. Hoping for good news but I definitely thought I'd have an II with ties to state.
It took well over a week to receive mine (I’m in the northeast) so you’ll probably find out via portal like I didDid anyone in the northeast get their acceptance letters this round yet? I know we will find out tomorrow via portal anyway, but the waiting has been too much 😢
Gotcha, thank you!It took well over a week to receive mine (I’m in the northeast) so you’ll probably find out via portal like I did
You just have to check. I actually saw it around 10 am EST. Definitely surprised me haFor those who have been accepted - with the portal update, is there an email sent saying "your Emory portal has been updated," or do you just have to go at noon and check?
Thanks! Was it under Document Status?You just have to check. I actually saw it around 10 am EST. Definitely surprised me ha
Thanks! Was it under Document Status?
there was a new tab saying admission offerThanks! Was it under Document Status?
It seems like you're the only one reporting an acceptance this round, would you mind letting us know if your portal updated with the acceptance?The acceptance letter said they would update the portal on Wednesday at noon, and I believe on interview day they said if you hadn’t responded within two weeks of getting an acceptance, they would call.
Not mine. Maybe just because lots of people are checking?is anyone else’s portal down??
That was the way I understood it on the interview day. But I'd just say it means you're not getting an acceptance now. I guess we're practically on the waitlistso if we don't have a portal update, should we assume that we are not getting an acceptance? (interviewed late Oct)
Congrats!! Did you get the email now or earlier this morning? Just wondering if they're updating at different times (I'm just looking for a reason to have hope)Just got an A email, thought it was an error but portal changed as well! - interviewed 2 weeks ago in case it helps!! (please no stats questions)
Fairly recently! good luck!Congrats!! Did you get the email now or earlier this morning? Just wondering if they're updating at different times (I'm just looking for a reason to have hope)
I’m pretty sure you’ll still be in the rolling pool and will be eligible for consideration every monthly releaseSo not hearing back today is basically waitlisting, and Emory's waitlist doesn't see much movement right?
I would say pretty broadly- 30 schoolsDid you apply broadly ? Lots of mid-tiers to go along with the T20's ?
I wouldn’t lose hope yet if I were you... in my opinion, there is still plenty of time for acceptances, especially at T20 schools which traditionally accept a much larger % in the Spring. I’ve heard the same is true at Emory, and know several people who interviewed at Emory in Oct/Nov and didn’t get accepted until Feb-March last year.LM of 82 and not a single acceptance yet. I have lost complete hope for this cycle 🙁
I just put one in pre-ii. They have a slot to upload updates 🙂Also, does anyone know if Emory is receptive to letters of interest? Sorry if this has been answered already, but I don't remember them mentioning it on my interview day.
Also interviewed 11/9 and was accepted Wednesday. Congrats!!11/9!
Did you add additional schools to your AMCAS on or just before 10/25? If so, I've seen anecdotally that may be why.Did any one ever noticed the Letter dates in secondary application under status - Document status . As per AMCAS all the letters from Health Committee and Individuals dates received is on 9/4 ( most in september first week ) - but Emory document status letters received on says - 10/25 . I checked the other schools I applied the letter received date is same as AMCAS letter date . Any reason ?? why the letter dates are different ???
Oh yes I did on Oct 15th . understood why it shows different..Thanks .Did you add additional schools to your AMCAS on or just before 10/25? If so, I've seen anecdotally that may be why.
Similar LM and I'm not going to expect an acceptance until March. The people getting acceptances rn are crazy and not the normLM of 82 and not a single acceptance yet. I have lost complete hope for this cycle 🙁
I was Complete end of august and nothing lol #ripanyone complete october received an II yet ?
Congrats! Stats? ORM? IS/OOS?II earlier today! Complete late August
LM ~81. ISCongrats! Stats? ORM? IS/OOS?
The next batch of A's is sent out on Monday, December 21. After that window, it's Monday, January 25Does anyone know when they typically send out their next batch of acceptances by chance? I'm trying to figure out if I should schedule my interview in December or January.
Congrats! When is your interview?II earlier today! Complete late August
It’s a folder of information about the schoolDoes anyone remember something that said they were going to send us something in the mail when they were invited to interview? like a gift of sorts? I remember reading that somewhere but can't figure out where anymore
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.