2020-2021 Northwestern (Feinberg)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WL gang - are you sending updates/letters of intent ASAP or waiting a little until all the acceptances are sent out? I don't know which makes more sense
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've heard the movement is something in the range of 15-20, but this year it's anyone's guess with how the cycle has gone. If you have LOI or updates, send them. If you don't, clasp hands and clench sphincters because we're in it for the long haul.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone think these have been all the acceptances for previously deferred people :/
Haha unfortunately my thought is that they sent the final A's to the crew last night, and the rest of us deferred folks will be getting WL/R tonight. However, if they don't come thru with a decision tonight, then I'd say there is still a chance for us.
 
congrats to everyone accepted! can anyone (current students esp) speak to how much of the class comes from the WL?
Im also on the waitlist, and I think most school will have a lot of waitlist movement this year because the financial aid offers and merit school scholarships would be less bec of covid. I know one school that isnt offering merit scholarships this year
 
To those who have been accepted, does filling out the acceptance form mean that you are committed to Feinberg? Or does it mean that you acknowledge the acceptance and want to "keep" it until the April deadline?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im also on the waitlist, and I think most school will have a lot of waitlist movement this year because the financial aid offers and merit school scholarships would be less bec of covid. I know one school that isnt offering merit scholarships this year
Not sure why merit would be any lower this cycle, the markets are near all time highs for their endowment growth. last cycle was the big unknown with markets down huge.
 
Last edited: